• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 02:53:23 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

cant turn on ffb for logitech driving force gt, plz help

Started by timone1002, November 30, 2012, 11:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timone1002

the sequential shifter isnt working either :(  ive tried downloading the drivers from logitech but it still isnt working,  anny suggestions?  any one had this problem and fixed it?

Serega

timone1002

yeah i dont mind the gear shift that much, but i really wanna be able to feel the ffb

Serega

Okey, I use this settings: ingame 150 fbb strength. In driver (I use same setting global and specific): check use special fbb device setting -> overal effect strength 150 -> spring effect strength 0 -> Damper effect strength 150 -> dont check to enable centering spring and 0 to centering spring strength -> steering angle 180 -> off report combined pedal -> and check last two line. I think it is best for fbb feeling. Revealed own secret :) Have fun!

timone1002

Thx, where do you find the menu to change those settings? i just go thte game so i dont know too much, also i cant toggle the forcefeedback option because it seems like the game doesnt recognize that my steering wheel has force feedback

Serega

Download drivers, create game profile and change global and specific settings to as I wrote. In game a steering wheel and pedals linearity should be 100, and the dead zone 0 ... 180 steering angle

timone1002

nmpcs

It really looks like a driver problem.
I had the same issue with my Logitech driving force
As soon as I downloaded new drivers (I have the Logitech Driving Force Gaming Software version 5.10.127) it worked instantly...
Are you using that too?

James Beer

i have that wheel and it works fine, it is a common driver problem with these, download latest drivers, remember to plug in the ffb lead to a plug socket, drivers look like the problem here its a good wheel once its working ;)

timone1002

yeah i downloaded all the latest drivers from the logitech website but its still not working... :(

Serega

timone1002

i dont think so everythings plugged in, correctly, and i can use the wheel and the paddle shifters in the game but i cant turn on force feedback

timone1002

respons nmpcs: yeah i isntalled that software 3 times now..

Serega

create profile for kart racing pro and specify install directory?

timone1002

idk how to specify install directory, or change any of the options you recommended earlier, ???  i tried creating a new profile but the only options that came up were the language, nick name and race number