• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:52:29 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

cant turn on ffb for logitech driving force gt, plz help

Started by timone1002, November 30, 2012, 11:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serega

Quote from: timone1002 on December 01, 2012, 09:29:04 PM
idk how to specify install directory, or change any of the options you recommended earlier, ???  i tried creating a new profile but the only options that came up were the language, nick name and race number
Im about weel software!  :'( Severe case.

timone1002

Serega

What you are given more than enough advice, but you're still asking questions.

Serega

This happens when a person does not want to exert their efforts. It reminded me of satsang with enlightened masters if someone understands what I mean :) In the end, you have to go and do it. I wish you courage :)

timone1002

im still asking questions because ive already tried all the advice, and i cant find the option menus your talking about so im wondering where i can find the menus to change those settings, ive already looked through all the menus and settings screens in the game.. so idk what to do

Serega

You download it and try change setting how I say? http://www.logitech.com/ru-ru/support/driving-force-gt?crid=411&osid=14&bit=32 You enable fbb in game? Need to check.

Update: right link http://www.downloadsource.net/1756742/Logitech-Driving-Force-Pro-Gaming-Software/

timone1002

yeah ive downloaded that 3 times, and when i go to check the option for ffb, it wont let me check it, nothing happens when i click the box 

Serega

click device -> game controller and change to wheel, creat new profile for krp and change global device setting and specific game setting. I implore you to do it :'(

timone1002

lol thank you, i want to try what your saying! , where can i find "device"?

Serega

Type of tires. In total, need 4 pieces. But I advise you to take the spare tire.

timone1002

lol , wat r u talkinhg about?  what do tires have to do with getting my force feedback to work? r u saying i can find "device" in soft tire options...????

timone1002

srry i cant understand your english, im not following you

Serega