• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 08:41:41 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

time problem on track

Started by VELOCIPEDE, January 29, 2011, 04:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VELOCIPEDE

i'm working to create a new track and i have a strange problem: the time of a lap don't work if i use the cockpit camera, but work correctly if use the tv camera  ???

SkyGT

Quote from: VELOCIPEDE on January 29, 2011, 04:50:35 PM
i'm working to create a new track and i have a strange problem: the time of a lap don't work if i use the cockpit camera, but work correctly if use the tv camera  ???

Name track incorrect
Example:
TRKASPH0001       - incorrect
TRKASPH_object1 - correct

start/finish line must be n°. 1 (TRKASPH_object1)

PiBoSo

Could you please post a screenshot of the track loaded in TrackEd with visible race data?

PiBoSo

Quote from: SkyGT on January 29, 2011, 05:25:09 PM

Name track incorrect
Example:
TRKASPH0001       - incorrect
TRKASPH_object1 - correct

start/finish line must be n°. 1 (TRKASPH_object1)

TRKASPH0001 should work fine.

SkyGT

January 31, 2011, 04:30:16 PM #4 Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 04:48:46 PM by SkyGT
ITA:
Ho trovato l'errore, in race data sbagliavo la larghezza degli split, li mettevo troppo corti che non coprivano tutta la pista, di conseguenza se con il kart non ci passavo sopra non mi segnava il tempo. Tenevo comunque negativo il left e positivo il right come valori.

Dico giusto PiBoso?

ENG: (google translation  :-[)
I found the error, the race date was wrong width of the split, I put them too short, not covering the whole track, so if the kart is not over it I marked the time. I kept still negative the left and right as positive values.

PiBoso say right?

andri

Quote from: SkyGT on January 31, 2011, 04:30:16 PM
Ho trovato l'errore, in race data sbagliavo la larghezza degli split, li mettevo troppo corti che non coprivano tutta la pista, di conseguenza se con il kart non ci passavo sopra non mi segnava il tempo. Tenevo comunque negativo il left e positivo il right come valori.

Dico giusto PiBoso?

Can you please speak in english, so that everybody here can follow the discussion ... thank you. Andri

PiBoSo

Quote from: SkyGT on January 31, 2011, 04:30:16 PM
ENG: (google translation  :-[)
I found the error, the race date was wrong width of the split, I put them too short, not covering the whole track, so if the kart is not over it I marked the time. I kept still negative the left and right as positive values.

PiBoso say right?

It is correct. The race data lines must cross the whole asphalt width and at least part of runoff areas. For a reference you can load Lonato in TrackEd.

SkyGT

Schwoni

I have a time problem too, but my splits are width enough

Schwoni

ok thanks speedtrap is missing but what is it? where schould i put the ST? any position?

Schwoni

Schwoni

Hi,
I have a new problem with the time now i have set the splits start finish and speedttrap line, but i have no time on this track

Racehard

February 25, 2011, 12:49:04 PM #12 Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 12:51:58 PM by Racehard
I think I know what's the cause for your problem.

You have to set the correct signs in front of the values like in this example:
"Left:" always has to be the negative value, otherwise there is no time keeping.

additional: Don't forget to set checkpoints to prevent cutting  ;)

Schwoni

February 25, 2011, 03:17:31 PM #13 Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 05:08:30 PM by Schwoni
Now i `ve set the point to KRP and it worked. Then i decided to set checkpoints after this it was the same problem. Checkpoints are wide enough.

is it normal when i save the racedata with point in KRP and after that i load the racedata that the point is set to gp bikes?
I have the feeling that it is not saved.

The Value of left and right must they be the same?

Schwoni

I don`t understand this programm. it has worked then suddenly no longer. Now i have deleted the checkpoints but same problem. I have set the speedline before and then behind start/finish,but
no change. I had saved it as KRP. What about the pits? I have set them to 24 maybe this is to much? whith the ckeckpoints i don`t think so in another track i have also checkpoints without penalty
and it works fine. I compared this track with tracks that work fine but i can`t find the mistake.