• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:18:13 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Engine sound

Started by GhostriderPl, October 27, 2012, 07:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostriderPl

Hello  :)

Is there any way to change the engine sounds?  Even in Shifter i have the feeling like driving a mini kart  ;)

So a realistic game, but the sound for me is horrible  :'(

Greetings, GhostriderPL
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

Jakob98

Quote from: GhostriderPl on October 27, 2012, 07:57:17 AM

Is there any way to change the engine sounds?  Even in Shifter i have the feeling like driving a mini kart  ;)

+1

Ryan Harris

Jakob98

I think Kf1, kf3 and f100 sounds exactly the same.

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: GhostriderPl on October 27, 2012, 07:57:17 AM

So a realistic game, but the sound for me is horrible  :'(

Greetings, GhostriderPL
+1,  i dont think its horrible but it just does'nt sound like the real thing.  Should put the karts on a Dyno and record the sound as the revs go up, down, steady, violent ;) the KF classes sounds are pretty good though

LauZzZn

kf3 sound much more aggressive.
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

The Iceman Marco

+1 Piboso already knows this I think, but the KZ1 should be screaming much more like in B6. :)

LauZzZn

when we have got higher rpm like f100 or kz1 you really have to feal and hear the power of the engine.
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

GhostriderPl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwzj22i0gPM&list=PLD765B4C7521C308F&index=82&feature=plpp_video

Its a full Race and it was really cold and slippery....but much fun and i think here you can hear the wonderful sound of 125cc  8) :)

And a question....How sound is made in Games? Because in one game its like real and in another not.

Greetings, GhostriderPL
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

Kimzu97

For me KF3 sounds quite good, except the sound when starting to press throttle. But the others don't sound so good.

I think that the sound sample is taken from Rotax, at least it sounds much like it.

And in B7 KZ1 sounds even more tame than it did in B6.
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

James Beer

Kf3 I think doesn't sound the same as the rotax look on my youtube channel to hear my kart, when I'm going down the straight it is more impressive, when the kart in kf3 starts up the sound is too long and bogged down this does not happen only with a cold engine, '71 needs to be more aggressive at the moment it feels so much more like a car driving game instead, the sounds need to be higher pitched

LauZzZn

2021 ELMS Champion LMP3