• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Track conversion tutorial rFactor - Kart Racing Pro

Started by Racehard, January 07, 2011, 01:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

laraarsa

EVO

the most powerful tool known to man kind.  starts with G ends with E and has two Os
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

laraarsa

Schwoni

u MUST have all ur GMT and dds files in one folder. and u need a extra tga folder for all tga files that  u converted from dds to tga.
the texture path is ur tga folder with only tga files. and that import directory button is ur folder with ur gmt AND dds files.

i have had the same mistake at the beginning, so make sure that ur GMT and dds files are together in a folder

laraarsa

I did that and now is works, but I don't have grass two, but grass 0. Should that be a problem?

E. Souza

hey fellas, first of all, I would like to thank for the awesome tutorial.

but, when the 3DS max 9 try to load the Material.dlt, Texture.dlt and Converter.dlu they return me an error (that on the picture) I put the files where the tutorial says, i try others versions os the rFactor Max Plugins without sucess, anyone have any idea what could be?

ps. that last part in portuguese says "Não foi possível encontrar o módulo especificado" =>"Could not find the specified module"

tnx again

Schwoni

Quote from: laraarsa on March 23, 2012, 09:46:25 AM
I did that and now is works, but I don't have grass two, but grass 0. Should that be a problem?

Important is that u texture with a gras texture the name is not important.

maxrod

E.souza are you sure you have the right plugin as there is a max 9 and max 2009 both32bit.

E. Souza

Quote from: maxrod on May 07, 2012, 04:43:25 PM
E.souza are you sure you have the right plugin as there is a max 9 and max 2009 both32bit.

yes, all pluging instaled, and 32bits version 3ds max 9, I was able to install on a computer with W7 and Max2011, now I need it on a computer with WinXP, but this error is not allowing

E. Souza

Quote from: E. Souza on May 07, 2012, 04:24:28 PM
hey fellas, first of all, I would like to thank for the awesome tutorial.

but, when the 3DS max 9 try to load the Material.dlt, Texture.dlt and Converter.dlu they return me an error (that on the picture) I put the files where the tutorial says, i try others versions os the rFactor Max Plugins without sucess, anyone have any idea what could be?

ps. that last part in portuguese says "Não foi possível encontrar o módulo especificado" =>"Could not find the specified module"

tnx again

Problem Solved

I installed these programs, and the error messages disappeared

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=200B2FD9-AE1A-4A14-984D-389C36F85647&displaylang=en

ducatijonny

Hi, Great tutorial.

Please can somebody help?

I have a problem in 2010 max, I have black perspective window, no track or textures??? :(
can get wireframe but nothing else.

All other windows show wireframe ok.

Thanks.

maxrod

F3 will toggle between wire and highlights, bottom right corner maximize viewport.

ducatijonny

Thamks maxrod.

Have textures in viewport :)

Another silly question my background anf skybox have no textures and are not to scale???

Do I assign texture? and change sizes?

Thanks.

maxrod

What do you mean are not to scale? You don't need the skybox.