• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:30:40 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Yosemite Park LAST BETA

Started by Aritz, August 19, 2012, 05:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aritz

Aritz

Quote from: dibu on August 21, 2012, 07:27:47 PM
Quote from: Aritz on August 21, 2012, 06:55:51 PM
But what I do need is a softer barrier, something which doesn't broke the kart...

Not sure if this is really necessary. I don't think that we will ever run standard races at this track, it's more a hot lap fun. And for hot laps it doesn't matter because if you only loose it a bit and kiss the barriers your lap is lost. It doesn't matter how hard the barriers are, if you have an impact you'll restart anyway.

Please don't make the track too soft. I like it as it is at the moment with all the strange cambers, hard barriers and all the other difficulties. :)

Okok, but I will edit two or three cambers and I will cut down a tree somewhere (and put it on the road of course), so don't be afraid, the track will be a challenge anyway  :P

Aritz

<The  collision file now is 5 Mb lighter, let's hope more people can open the track  :)

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

prostix

help me please
Yosemit park is in the game but it will not open

Aritz

www.mediafire.com/?7pfr73dfay1uxzq

this is a update, could someone test it? Maybe now works but I think this track will be only for powerful computers :(

Sam

Can someone make a video my computers getting fixed  :'( have problems turning on needs a new mother board

Falling for kk like

Aritz

http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=1932.0

this video was made with the previous version, now it has one more surpise, improved textures and fixes

Aritz

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: Aritz on August 27, 2012, 11:07:27 AM
www.mediafire.com/?7pfr73dfay1uxzq

this is a update, could someone test it? Maybe now works but I think this track will be only for powerful computers :(

On my laptop it still doesn't work. So I think your right about that.

prostix

yes
but with the graphics to a minimum because my computer is not powerful enough

Aritz

I am going to restart the records  ;)

Now the track is the same but I think is nicer and it has a new "surprise" (which is easy, don't worry)

Aritz

Dibu's help requested for the first record  ;D

If someone wants to send me a replay... I will do a new video (only a onboard lap of this track)

dibu

Quote from: Aritz on August 27, 2012, 04:35:43 PM
Dibu's help requested for the first record  ;D

I just drove two laps, but the timing doesn't work in game.  You use the rdf from your beta2, but you made the area around the road smaller. I guess you have to shorten the line of  S1, S2 and some checkpoints too. Hehe, this time I wait for your official rdf before you have to register again ::)

Btw I was always looking for the big tree across the road but only found some tourists standing around their bus ;)