• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
August 26, 2019, 04:45:54 am

News:

Kart Racing Pro release9b available! :)


2006 Intrepid cruiser

Started by James Beer, August 03, 2012, 12:04:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

James Beer




Hi guys i was just wondering if any of you could make my sticker kit for the tony kart on krp this one is the 2006 cruiser colours. i have one of these myself so if any more pictures are needed just drop a comment.






please comment below and if you could make it please comment
many thanks
Intrepid junior max
 

James Beer

 

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

James Beer

if i did that would you be able to do it evo? ??? ;D
 

EVO

it would only look good on the tony kart.
also I hope you have looked on the forum for this paint becuase i feel as though some one has done it
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

James Beer

No I've searched but cannot seem to find one so if you could it would be great ill take some pics later. The reason I wanted it on the tony kart is that the side pods are the same ones for the sticker kit( unico pods) so I thought it would be a great match
 

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on August 04, 2012, 11:36:56 am
No I've searched but cannot seem to find one so if you could it would be great ill take some pics later. The reason I wanted it on the tony kart is that the side pods are the same ones for the sticker kit( unico pods) so I thought it would be a great match
there's these  http://kart.marianley.de/downloads.php?cat_id=3&download_id=85      ,   http://kart.marianley.de/downloads.php?cat_id=3&download_id=86     

James Beer

yeah i know about these but they are the new designs not the 2006 one
 

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on August 06, 2012, 12:04:26 pm
yeah i know about these but they are the new designs not the 2006 one
ok,but are'nt they close enough!    i dont have any karts on here that has my kart brand.

EVO

You guys its really easy to make paints especially if you can pictures of the stickers on your karts.
open the template

http://www.kartracing-pro.com/downloads/krp_templates.zip

with gimp or photoshop
http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

and paste the pictures in on the template below the shading layer
then flatten and stretch them to fit.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

James Beer

Liam they are no the same at all totally different the only simularity is the word Intrepid aalso its on a crg base not tony

Also thank you evo will try that later
 

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: EVO on August 06, 2012, 09:32:57 pm
You guys its really easy to make paints especially if you can pictures of the stickers on your karts.
open the template

http://www.kartracing-pro.com/downloads/krp_templates.zip

with gimp or photoshop
http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

and paste the pictures in on the template below the shading layer
then flatten and stretch them to fit.
EVO  can u help me,  im trying to make apaint but i cant really figure out GIMP  :P          im just doing a quite simple paint of my kart(it doesnt have a sticker kit,just lots of stickers!)         
Please help!   thanx,
Liam.


EVO

i dont know how to use GIMP but i am sure there are plenty of tutorials
for stretching and correcting perspective to flatten photos to look right on the template. 

in photoshop you do ctrl+t on the layer of the sticker you want to correct
than right click and distort, warp, or perspetvie to correct it.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

James Beer

Anybody up for the challenge