• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:58:55 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

FA2012

Started by CRGDK37, May 15, 2012, 05:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRGDK37

May 15, 2012, 05:27:00 PM Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 05:31:53 PM by CRGDK37
Just finished making the 2012 FA graphics with Racehard's amazing suit, hope this is ok, if it is, i'll upload it to the database.

thanks
Vortex VLB/w ICA
BMB KGP
CRG KT1b

Racehard

Sure you can use it :)

Good work.

But may I tell you some things you could still improve ;)
The front could be a bit more detailed, there is a thicker yellow part and the dark blue thing and one or two more little things. It should be obvious if you take a look at the picture I've attached below. You could add the front logo aswell, I still have that logo from my fa paints, you can use it if you want. Here's the link http://www.mediafire.com/?47p67ui4hljrfq3
Then all the shapes on the paint have that thin silver stripe surrounding them, these little things all add and make a good paint perfect.

I know it is hard to find a good picture of the fuel tank, so it is not easy to guess how it looks like but if you can you should add it, same with the floor pan.

CRGDK37

May 15, 2012, 10:51:09 PM #2 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 10:54:09 PM by CRGDK37
Sweet thanks for letting me use it

yeah i found a high res. sticker plan and used that, it was really good for every where else apart from the nosecone lol, it was an slightly different shape so i had to 'try' and be clever.

i couldn't find a fuel tank logo because of the different shape and i couldn't find a decent floor tray logo so I went for carbon fibre. bit of a bodgejob lol

cheers for the link, its on the to-do list :)
Vortex VLB/w ICA
BMB KGP
CRG KT1b

Racehard

Yeah ok, anyway good job.

Jakob98

Rosco 15 TKM

have you finished it yet?

CRGDK37

nah sorry i cant fit the pictures on the template right, it looks weird sorry
Vortex VLB/w ICA
BMB KGP