• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Australia / New Zealand Championship - Round 10

Started by JamieP, June 07, 2012, 04:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieP

Race Night: 13th June 2012
Start Time: 7.00PM

We are at the penultimate round of the championship and  this round will be a nice cool dry day and a wet track at Villarcayo. With a little luck we can have a good size field and some close racing throughout and tyre choice being a critical decision. Who goes onto slicks at what time will be interesting  8).

As per usual, the server will be up on race night from 5.30 Sydney time and the race meet proper will start at 7.00pm sharp.

Thanks and see you on track

Jamie 

LIAM-36-AUS

ok,cool, so the time are Sydney based      im in Brisbane(same time)     only 5 more days until race time i better download that track,can someone send me the link of Villarcayo?  :-[
and the races start at 7 00 but the  practice start at 5 30(then qauli some where along there)   

anywayz, sorry about all the questions  :D
Liam.

fdg1997

JamieP

Thanks fdg,

That would be GMT +10.

Liam,

The server is up but unattended from 5.30. The proper race meeting practice starts at 7.00. Everyone will be asked to leave the server and log back in to get back to a fresh track. We will then start 60 min practice, 10 minutes qual, prefinal then final. About 3 mins break between the finals.

See you on track

Jamie

fdg1997

I will try to join te server in time xD See you all on track

JamieP

Quote from: fdg1997 on June 08, 2012, 04:57:17 AM
I will try to join te server in time xD See you all on track

Look forward to racing with you

Buzzard12

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: LostCause001 on June 08, 2012, 04:36:00 AM
Thanks fdg,

That would be GMT +10.

Liam,

The server is up but unattended from 5.30. The proper race meeting practice starts at 7.00. Everyone will be asked to leave the server and log back in to get back to a fresh track. We will then start 60 min practice, 10 minutes qual, prefinal then final. About 3 mins break between the finals.

See you on track

Jamie
ok thanx  :)    sorry about all these questions but will it just show up as a server on KRP ?    like u now like all other servers?   
and thank u fdg1997 for the download link!

JamieP

The server name will be shown as 'Aus/NZ Championship' and be in the list with the other servers. The password for the server will be sent on the morning of the event.

Thanks

Jamie

fdg1997

I think it will not be possible to me to join the race,because when its 5:30PM in Sydney,here in Brasil its 4:30AM xD

So good race!!

JamieP

Quote from: fdg1997 on June 11, 2012, 11:32:00 PM
I think it will not be possible to me to join the race,because when its 5:30PM in Sydney,here in Brasil its 4:30AM xD

So good race!!

Sorry to hear that. The official practice will start at 6.00AM your time and qual about 7.00AM your time. If you feel like an early morning race before school/work, you are welcome to join us :P.

Jamie

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: LostCause001 on June 11, 2012, 06:53:38 AM
The password for the server will be sent on the morning of the event.

Thanks

Jamie
i havent received the password!!! and its 12 o'clock now on the day of the event and still no sign of it checked in spam foders on my email,nothing

JamieP

Sorry but got called for an urgent job this morning and it slipped my mind. Hard at work building a league website too.

Server will be up at 5.30 and no password thanks to my incompetence :P.

Have fun and I'll see you on track

Jamie

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: LostCause001 on June 13, 2012, 08:09:37 AM
Sorry but got called for an urgent job this morning and it slipped my mind. Hard at work building a league website too.

Server will be up at 5.30 and no password thanks to my incompetence :P.

Have fun and I'll see you on track

Jamie
ok, thats no worries, ur job is definitley more importent then krp   ;)

JamieP

Round 10 has been run and won and sadly it was another lonely race. Will put up the Villarcayo track in dry conditions and shifter karts next week for fun.