• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:51:19 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Australia / New Zealand Championship - Round 10

Started by JamieP, June 07, 2012, 04:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrowjmax4

Had to work :( then i thought i could race but State of Origin was on and i didnt want to be anti-social with the family...

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Arrowjmax4 on June 14, 2012, 08:50:04 AM
Had to work :( then i thought i could race but State of Origin was on and i didnt want to be anti-social with the family...
i had to go to a dinner to watch the state of origin!!!! 

DPKarter#43

My steering wheel is broken but the part is coming soon, so hopefully Ill make it for next week,

JamieP

I actually didn't even consider the State of Origin when I made the calendar. I thought it would be 50/50 for most people to make it once I did realise.

There's been a lot of hardware failures this year so far. I'm down 2 desktops and a server and there's been a few of our machines and wheels fail. Maybe a better 2nd half of the year. The format will change slightly too. I am thinking 3 weeks racing in a row then a week off. Also looking to have a 2-3 week break between series but having a special event like a netKar-pro/race07/rFactor enduro race or something like that.

I am planning the launch of www.realism-racing.com.au for the 2nd week in July so we can have our own dedicated forums. The KRP races will also be advertised here but all competitors must be signed up to the new forums.

Thanks and see you on track (with shifters this week)

Jamie