• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:22:47 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing Pro beta1

Started by PiBoSo, December 05, 2010, 09:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximilian Severin

really cool sim! As others said before, there is too much oversteer on corner exits. Is there a chance to drive the shifter (KZ2) with the demo?  I have to test it in the next couple of days and compare it with my real KZ2 :)
Keep on working on this awesome sim!

intre

Hi fellas!
WOOOOOOOOW! Definitely the most realistic karting sim I've ever played!

What about the "throttle lifting" during the shifting in the KZ2? In my opinion the shfting procedure is too slow.

Bought the full version licence just a few minutes ago, so can anybody say something bout the online mode? Gonna test it tomorrow...

So far...

Intrepid // TM // Dunlop (KZ2)

andri

Guys, this is the best sim kart I never play. I drive a 125cc vortex rok on Tony kart venox chassis since 2006, and I feel that the physic of this sim is like real.  Wow!!! It's amazing sim. Thank you guys.

Andri

marcocale

Quote from: Shawn Campbell on December 06, 2010, 07:02:42 AM
-The kart has a bit too much initial understeer and exit oversteer when coming out of the corner.  I've tried some stuff in the garage to fix it, and I definitely made it better, however, I think the way the steering comes into the corner feels like it washes out easily.

Quoted!
Same impression by me!
Nevertheless very good start indeed. Can't wait to have some online races with this little beasts!

Whoopster

Great job guys, ive purchased a license for support. big kudos.
I will see if i can get a few more guys to get the full game at my website.  8)

skeerracing

For everybody is saying they have oversteer on exit, and they wash out on entry. Take out some caster, That one changed shaved .8 off my lap in the rotax... 43.6's now

andri

Quote from: Maximilian Severin on December 06, 2010, 09:07:15 PM
really cool sim! As others said before, there is too much oversteer on corner exits. Is there a chance to drive the shifter (KZ2) with the demo?  I have to test it in the next couple of days and compare it with my real KZ2 :)
Keep on working on this awesome sim!

Try to modify the caster setting.

Maximilian Severin

had some online races with "intre" today :) He hosted the session and it was really cool, but sometimes it is laggy and the more people join the server the more it lags :( Maybe the netcode has to be fixed...?!
We drove the shifter, but i can agree that the shifting procedure lasts too long. The speed round the corners is fine but i think the speed on the s/f straight ist too low according to some data ;)

Eslotes

by me it says Conection timeout
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Intrepid46

December 09, 2010, 08:23:50 PM #24 Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 11:25:13 PM by Intrepid46
Hello, I´m very happy with the game, I´ve been waiting for a long time to have a nice karting game and you have done it.

I would like to suggest some improvements that I think it will improve the game.

The first, it is the lag of time that the shifter karts need to changing gear, It´s most faster in real life.

You can see and hear in the next video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_fjuIBd6QM&feature=related

If you see the last wsk times in lonato Kz1 and Kz2 did faster times, http://www.wskarting.it/Euro_Series/2010/Lonato/Crono_KZ_Combinata.PDF

Other mistake it´s the maximun revolutions of kz1. The change of gear it is usually changed about 13.800 or 14.400 the best engines. (Tm, Maxter, powered by Rizzi or Tecsav)

The second, I believe that the grip is fine, but would be better specially in the middle of the curve when the chasis is torquing.

Also,  I think that the steering is too many faster. 

I forget it, nowadays axle of 40 or 30 mm already doesn´t exist.

But it´s a great game, good work!

Best regards!

Intrepid46

December 10, 2010, 01:21:56 AM #25 Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 01:29:43 AM by Intrepid46
I have forgotten it, another time  :D

I think that the engine temperature is too high, it is usually around 48-55º at least in kz1/kz2.

Very nice work with kz1 is amazing!!

Audi TT

I have a simulator under my iron approach, but on the highway splits into several places, even on low settings. Windows XP SP3, on Windows 7 this was not. Drivers all the latest updates are. In what may be the problem? (Impossible to ride)

Zapata

Hey guys
The truth is an incredible game.
My suggestions are: - Lack that can be plugged air filter
                                   - The touches between cars that are more mild, it is very sensitive in the online mode, there can be touch

That nothing else:)

When will the other chassis?

Zapata

Oh and another thing.
Be stackable, it is essential in karting.
Please

Bacchulum

Quote from: andri on December 07, 2010, 05:21:45 PM
Try to modify the caster setting.
Thanks for the tip andri, my time is now down to 44.089 (still can't break the 44s barrier but that's just the driver :P)
Now I just have to replicate that online for the stats page.....