• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:36:08 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing Pro beta1

Started by PiBoSo, December 05, 2010, 09:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andri

Quote from: Bacchulum on December 11, 2010, 01:10:56 AM
Quote from: andri on December 07, 2010, 05:21:45 PM
Try to modify the caster setting.
Thanks for the tip andri, my time is now down to 44.089 (still can't break the 44s barrier but that's just the driver :P)
Now I just have to replicate that online for the stats page.....

44s is already fast Bacchulum. My best is 45s. lol!!! I've to change this old Microsoft sidewinder FF. The FF is not good at all even in another sim like RFactor or Nkpro.

freeman

Hi,
I have to say i really liked the look and feel of this Kart simulator despite a few problems that i had  . I will just make a quick list of good and bad points with my wish-list of improvement

Good:
* visually good, love the rain and Kart model. looks and feels like Netkar pro, any connections??

*FFB over curbs and stationary ffb is good

*Tyres pick up grass (does it effect grip?)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Bad:
*Force Feedback has issues, becomes lighter as you apply the throttle especially on the straight, looses self centring effect a little. i can't put my finger on it but theirs definitely some issues here P.S (im using G25)

*Track is nice but does not have much surface/Bumps. In real life i get a lot more vibration and sensation of bumps from the wheel. The closest sim to real life  for FFB feeling is Iracing, i'm not saying you should laser scan tracks but if you could model the bumps/dips/cracks in to the surface of the track it would make a huge difference i think. To get a realistic feeling from the FFB i think it's partly in the surface of the track and not just the tyre model alone. check out iracing in slow motion for good example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XP8dFgNHn4&feature=related

*Menu lag and sometimes freezing.

SODI ST32

i am agree with you freeman

"*Force Feedback has issues, becomes lighter as you apply the throttle especially on the straight, looses self centring effect a little. i can't put my finger on it but theirs definitely some issues here P.S (im using G25)"

"*Track is nice but does not have much surface/Bumps. In real life i get a lot more vibration and sensation of bumps from the wheel. "

and maybe... the netcode ...   especially when we are more than 5 on the tracks...   but it seems to depend of the server and the ping drivers 

Tanko

December 19, 2010, 05:52:30 PM #33 Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 06:08:30 PM by Tanko
Hi,

Finally decent karting simulator!grats.

We are waiting new chasis and tracks :).

Simple things that could add:

-Wet times ranks
-See split times without go to pits
-In ks1 with manual clutch,should stop engine
-In replays able play with cockpit view

Small easy things,things like online system,phisics,tracks need more time to improve.

My toy:

Diswanio

Are there gonna be more KRP updates?

Diswanio

New updates for this KRP version?

Cactus Dave

How about getting rid of auto blip, and make it so you have to let off throttle to shift. :P In real life sequential is almost impossible to shift loaded.

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.