• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:19:33 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

E town

Started by evo1087, February 19, 2012, 07:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jd88x89

Hey, by anychance, were u at etown this past weekend?

EVO

no man i havent had a chance to go.  I may go this weekend or next weekend. My friend races shifter with a CRG badboy 2008,  I have two Swiss HUtless one is all black red chassis the other is black carbon fiber look and black chassis with Swiss Hutless Stickers.  Red suit and white helmet with EVO on the back.  Look forward to driving if you can go this weekend or next
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

jd88x89

Ya, I'll probably be there next week. I'll look 4 u then. Im running a Arrow, #9 (my profile pic) in Yamaha Supercan and a white helmet with an 88x on the side and a sectched tornado on the back.

Racehard

Quote from: EVO on April 11, 2012, 05:33:55 AM
some are water cooled just like karts. don't ask me how to tell or how works becasue i dont know.  I know its expensive and is usually for multi processor multi gfx machines.

Works pretty much the same like for karts taha, I've got the radiator which was originally meant to be placed inside the case modded onto the back outside. It's a pretty cheap water cooling from thermaltake and doesn't cool anywhere near as good as an expensive water cooling, pretty equal to standard or upper class air cooling, but looks rad though  ;)

EVO

jd88x89  what day are you going to englishtown?  saturday or sunday or both?

jd88x89

Quote from: EVO on May 16, 2012, 04:16:08 AM
jd88x89  what day are you going to englishtown?  saturday or sunday or both?

Right now, I'm not sure. The motor been down on power lately, so right now, i dont think I'm going this weekend. But, if my dad and i can find a motor laying around, we might go.

EVO

are you juniors or seniors.  I have to put 65 lbs (30kg) on my kart to race.  And i dont want to ruin the seat with a hundred holes

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: EVO on May 16, 2012, 09:00:32 PM
are you juniors or seniors.  I have to put 65 lbs (30kg) on my kart to race.  And i dont want to ruin the seat with a hundred holes

30kg? That's very much. :o Are you allowed to put so much on your kart?

EVO

I need to be legal.  i weight 295lbs in the kart.  and the weight requiremnt is 360lbs.
I may just race with no weights and get Disqualified lol.  I just need one of those stupid can mufflers.  I have a pipe on right now. it adds about 4hp

The Iceman Marco

Ok, here in the Netherlands you aren't allowed to put more than 20kg extra weight on your kart. If you need more you have to drive another class where you need less weight than 20kg.

jd88x89

Quote from: EVO on May 16, 2012, 09:00:32 PM

Sr.

jd88x89

Hey EVO. Im 98% certain that Im going 2morrow

EVO

May 20, 2012, 12:48:43 AM #72 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 04:14:23 AM by EVO
I should see you if my dad lets me go.  I have to finish a way overdue School project

jd88x89

Oh, I no that feeling. lol

jd88x89

Hey EVO any news yet? Or are u going to try to get to it over the summer?