• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:03:45 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

European League archive

Started by laraarsa, January 30, 2012, 04:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laraarsa

June 26, 2012, 06:13:23 PM #345 Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 08:54:03 AM by laraarsa
Your ping was quite high and you were causing lag for others.

Strifter Pan.

Schwoni

Dibu is the network king here so check what router u have and maybe he can help to open ur ports. Aritz have had problems with that too and after opening the ports it was fine.

Stark

JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

Aritz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn0bbovMJys

This had happen today, on the trainning server. As you can see, a simple, not intended touch, had become on a stupid revenge... This kind of acts have to be punished.

I am very angry but I don't want to give names, I hope that this video will help this league somehow, avoiding further similar issues.

laraarsa

The second one is obviously not allowed!The first one depends if the driver lost control or if he drove you off the track with awareness.

Aritz

Quote from: laraarsa on June 27, 2012, 04:54:01 PM
The second one is obviously not allowed!The first one depends if the driver lost control or if he drove you off the track with awareness.

I have not problem with the first touch, he lost the control and hit me, I tried to avoid the impact without luck. No, I was talking about the second action... After that, I asked him why, and he anwser me "you hit me first"... That is unnacceptable, we cannot be Judge Dredd. If you have a problem, save the replay and ask for justice here, to the admins of the league.

Judge Dredd is this guy:

EVO

Does he look back before the turn?  If he did that means he knew you were there.  And he should have given you space especially after that really bad corner he made. If he is a super noob and had no idea you were there, which it looks like.  you should try to pass them on the striaghts where they should have control. 
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Aritz

Quote from: EVO on June 27, 2012, 05:08:25 PM
Does he look back before the turn?  If he did that means he knew you were there.  And he should have given you space especially after that really bad corner he made. If he is a super noob and had no idea you were there, which it looks like.  you should try to pass them on the striaghts where they should have control.

We were "racing", I saw his mistake and I tried to overtake him. He lost the control and we touched, I waited him to continue the "race" but he went to pits or something. I wasn't angry at all! Then, when I wanted to start a new lap, that what you see...

The Iceman Marco

Ok, good that we know his name, because his move is for noobs, there are a few more of them, but I don't think they will be in this league ;)

laraarsa

June 27, 2012, 05:54:38 PM #355 Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 06:33:07 PM by laraarsa
Quote from: The Iceman Marco on June 27, 2012, 05:51:41 PM
Ok, good that we know his name, because his move is for noobs, there are a few more of them, but I don't think they will be in this league ;)
Where did you see his name?

Schwoni

one guy is allready on the ban list i have had yesterday exactly the same moves. so he`s definitly banned. I have a replay of his moves too. first overtake is ok it was his fail so sure u drive inside and if u both touch then it isn`t a problem that is a contact because a fail so no problem. drife in wrong way to crash another drifer is definitly DSQ and banned so fast as possible.

Let me know his name later maybe he is if not we have 2 on ban list.

Kimzu97

Can I still sign-up? Noticed this too late  :-\
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: laraarsa on June 27, 2012, 05:54:38 PM
Quote from: The Iceman Marco on June 27, 2012, 05:51:41 PM
Where did you saw his name?

I thought I saw it lol :o

Aritz

I didn't say his name ;)

I want to give him a chance, he did a mistake but everybody needs one. I hope he understood that he did a nonsense and probably he will not do it again :)