• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:57:27 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

PF International

Started by maxrod, January 30, 2012, 11:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitdawg48

This track is a heap of fun to drive, especially in the shifter. Did about 10 laps and can see that it will produce some great racing :)

patrese

PFI in the farmers field. :)

EVO

im guessing you have the mychron4 with GPS? that exports into google earth pro?
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

patrese

Quote from: EVO on July 16, 2012, 05:04:51 PM
im guessing you have the mychron4 with GPS? that exports into google earth pro?
Yes.
No need for Google earth pro though. In Race Studio2 you can export a kml file to google earth but there seems to be a 1m offset btw the two.

Aritz

First of all; great job  :D Very nice track and fun as hell :) First turn is absolutely brilliant, the best turn of KRP!

I have found three bugs, one is already posted and one maybe is not your fault. The corridors are wrong and there is not finish line, that spacer is not collidable and the weird shadow (has the asphalt alpha channel?)

One little suggestion is to improve the brick bump map, I don't like it :P

The two corridors are needed tomorrow for the race, can you fix them? If you are busy, do you mind if we do it for the race? Thank you :)

maxrod

This was released a little early as there is still some work to do, you can sort out the corridors as i have not got time as i am away for the next week, I have made a change to the bridge section and made the down hill a little longer taken away the bumps, will sort out the wall, barrier and a hand full of other problems, I am going to slow the track down a little as the lap time's are way to quick, but it will have to wait untill i am back, yes go ahead and fix the corridors.

Schwoni

why u have a 2nd trp called rainysky.trp?

Josi

Amazing, so so fun and top notch.
Thank you so much.

EVO

October 08, 2012, 10:11:47 PM #54 Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 10:27:57 PM by EVO
Very very nice. i did notice some 3d grass in hairpin 2.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

James Beer

nice final details, good job maxrod!

LauZzZn

when i go to track there always show up a message pitlane full even in traing.
can u help me?
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

rhysterry26

Not too sure if it was just our race, but whenever the 2nd place person was going over the bridge they was getting DQ'd for speeding? Anyone else found this?

fdg1997

This happends to me but not in PFi(idk if it will happend in PFi because i dont raced it at moment),its on Rock Island,every time i and my friend tried to start a race,in some point of track he gets DQ because o speeding (he was the 2nd place)

I hope you understand what i want to say xD

laraarsa

That has probably got something to do with lag. For example, a person is driving 45, but, but due to lag, the game thinks it's 65. And he gets a disqualification