• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 08:36:47 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

KartSim

Started by cnt997, December 08, 2011, 02:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: SAMBO72 on July 18, 2012, 05:39:29 AM
u can lock up and control it like in real life but it's really hard to do that on krp

How do you know that?

Sam

watch the video its a masive lock up at the end of the straight last lap even if everyone her tryed not one of us could do that on krp in the dry and still drive round the corner hiting the apex

Falling for kk like

Stark

I like kart racing pro more in 95% of the game the better thing about kartsim is it has an Australia clubman and u can lock up and control it like in real life but it's really hard to do that on krp

I agree with this little karter  ;D In KRP the slip angle (if thats what its called) when braking are to narrow and should be adjusted. It would be more realistic if the driver could get the rear to "drift" out when entering a corner while braking. In real life its so easy.
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Stark on July 18, 2012, 02:28:26 PM
I like kart racing pro more in 95% of the game the better thing about kartsim is it has an Australia clubman and u can lock up and control it like in real life but it's really hard to do that on krp

I agree with this little karter  ;D In KRP the slip angle (if thats what its called) when braking are to narrow and should be adjusted. It would be more realistic if the driver could get the rear to "drift" out when entering a corner while braking. In real life its so easy.
yeah that would be cool  8)    u do some good posts SAMBO72  ;)

Arrowjmax4

I drive a clubman in Australia, and yes, you do lock it up alot in them and control it pretty easy, but the Castrol Edge CIK stars of karting which are the classes from kart racing pro, (besides fs250) they will never lock them up, because there tyres heat up to much and the kart will go off, and the drivers actually drive to save there tire wear for the final, because thats all that counts (i was told this by a couple of CIK drvers. Another thing, Clubmans have a lot of engine breaking, because we dont use clutches in them because they can lose some horsepower on the clubman  motors, (doesnt effect J's/rotax/comer etc) and that engine breaking allows us to brake alot later in corners. At the recent NSW Closed State Titles, (where i placed 2nd) we would lock up at the start of the race because we need to heat the tyres up, as MG reds need alot of heat in them to have grip, but near the end of the race we all drove as smooth as we could. Hope this helps clear some things up.

Aritz

Guys, these messages should be posted in suggestion thread, not (only) here  ;)

Nitrox

They posted an update on facebook today. Seems they have work to get competitive. So KRP is on it's right way too, I think ;)

EVO

Quote from: Nitrox on August 21, 2012, 07:13:57 PM
They posted an update on facebook today. Seems they have work to get competitive. So KRP is on it's right way too, I think ;)

i wonder what the idea behind the free roam is? they should straighten out his head, it scares me.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Stark

Quote from: EVO on August 21, 2012, 07:25:04 PM

i wonder what the idea behind the free roam is? they should straighten out his head, it scares me.

I hope its some kind of paintball gamemode.
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

James Beer

been waiting ages for some news and finally at last! only really looking forward to this game cause you will be able to play it on xbox aswell as pc. the kart itself does look a little weird in the screen shots not quite as accurate as krp :)

Stark

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on August 21, 2012, 11:03:46 PM
been waiting ages for some news and finally at last! only really looking forward to this game cause you will be able to play it on xbox aswell as pc. the kart itself does look a little weird in the screen shots not quite as accurate as krp :)

He said its about 10 weeks before public beta testing on PC starts, considering how they have handled release dates so far i wouldnt be surprised if it takes much longer. If i were you i wouldnt sit around thinking it will come to xbox in the near future, and do you really want to play a kart simulator on xbox? 
JP- Racing

James Beer

Quote from: Stark on August 21, 2012, 11:14:30 PM
Quote from: Intrepid junior max on August 21, 2012, 11:03:46 PM

He said its about 10 weeks before public beta testing on PC starts, considering how they have handled release dates so far i wouldnt be surprised if it takes much longer. If i were you i wouldnt sit around thinking it will come to xbox in the near future, and do you really want to play a kart simulator on xbox?

on their website it said it would come to xbox and pc (link here http://www.kartsim.com/faq/), also they said it was a sim/game so it gives you the a little more fun but with a touch of seriousness as you earn kudos to build and earn from ur tracks, the reason i would want it on xbox is that your mates and friends can have a bash too where in krp its more serious and you dont really want anybody ruining your reprotation.
this game is more about fun than being in the serious mood for krp but nothing will beat krp it will  always be at the top of the tree
i will always continue to use krp no matter what other kart games are realeased!

Sam

haha he says i would like to put another video up but i dont want to show the opistition to see what were playing haha

Falling for kk like

Jeffrey Rietveld

Quote from: EVO on August 21, 2012, 07:25:04 PM

Probably so that you can see other drivers driving around the track from different positions, seems like fun to me to walk around the track ;D

Racehard

August 23, 2012, 12:25:34 PM #89 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 12:33:45 PM by Racehard
Just read on virtualr.net

quoting the kartsim developer
"As I'm sure you're all aware, the development has taken longer than anticipated. This is largely the result of being a 1 person development team and balancing work/completing my business degree with the development of the game. This is further compounded due to the ambitious nature of the title, which introduces a highly immersive and seamless off-track experience as well as having to exceed the existing features of the competition."
... and
"As much as I'd love to show you all some new gameplay footage, I can't let the competition see what we'll all be playing just yet.."

I guess it is time to shift in 6th gear PiBoSo  ;D

Or probably the right time would be just when kartsim goes public.
In another eight(y) weeks lol