• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:46:14 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

KartSim

Started by cnt997, December 08, 2011, 02:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Harris

Quote from: Racehard on August 23, 2012, 12:25:34 PM

I guess it is time to shift in 6th gear PiBoSo  ;D

Honestly. I think piboso will need more than 6 gears to compete from what i have seen today. :)

Eslotes

Kartsim is nothing special for me. They talk to much.
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Kimzu97

Quote from: Eslotes on August 25, 2012, 09:28:30 AM
Kartsim is nothing special for me. They talk to much.
I agree with you.
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

Aritz

Quote from: MrShowtime22 on August 25, 2012, 07:58:15 AM
Quote from: Racehard on August 23, 2012, 12:25:34 PM

I guess it is time to shift in 6th gear PiBoSo  ;D

Honestly. I think piboso will need more than 6 gears to compete from what i have seen today. :)

I don't think the same or I haven't seen what you did, can you tell us what is that?

Ryan Harris

By the way, kartsim is made by one man, Zach Griffin. He is currently a University student (Hence why it has taken so long for him to get to where he is now).

Talk to much?? He rarely talks at all! people criticize him for not giving updates when all he is doing is working on improving the game. I have been showed exclusive footage through a Skype call today and i am lost for words by what i have seen. Fact is, no one of us has played the game yet but the time will come and then we can really take an accurate judgement on which simulator is better. :)

I cannot tell you any information about the game itself, due to an agreement that Zach and I had formed (Otherwise he would not allow me to view the content).

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: MrShowtime22 on August 25, 2012, 12:23:42 PM
By the way, kartsim is made by one man, Zach Griffin. He is currently a University student (Hence why it has taken so long for him to get to where he is now).

And KRP is made by more people? ::)

laraarsa

Quote from: The Iceman Marco on August 25, 2012, 03:06:31 PM
Quote from: MrShowtime22 on August 25, 2012, 12:23:42 PM

And KRP is made by more people? ::)
I think he meant that it is made by one man, who is at university. Not one man whose job it is to make a good sim. :)

Racehard

I don't know if PiBoSo is at University or not, or what he else does besides krp, do you?  :o

laraarsa

Quote from: Racehard on August 25, 2012, 04:32:34 PM
I don't know if PiBoSo is at University or not, or what he else does besides krp, do you?  :o
No, I just assumed it was his fulltime job  :)

PiBoSo

Quote from: laraarsa on August 25, 2012, 04:34:55 PM

OT: it is, since January of 2012 :)

Racehard

Quote from: PiBoSo on August 25, 2012, 06:04:19 PM

I think that's great.  :)

laraarsa

Quote from: PiBoSo on August 25, 2012, 06:04:19 PM

Great!

James Beer

i dont think this is ever coming out so piboso can thrash them.....

Ryan Harris

I have been in touch with Zach Griffin (Creator, and only man working on kartsim) every 2 weeks and about a week ago more laser scanning of multiple tracks had taken place. Zach is working on a City Driving Simulator that is more important in terms of his job at the moment but progress is still being made on Kartsim. Who knows when the release will be but Kartsim is certainly not dead. Zach is using the development of his city driving simulator to create a main database that can be used in all of his projects that he will make, including Kartsim.

Sam

Is his driving sim called city driving simulator

Falling for kk like