• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 01:57:00 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

European League archive

Started by laraarsa, January 30, 2012, 04:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laraarsa

Diddy4957

me and 1 or 2 others were doing it but 1 got disconected and gave up, and my laptop froze and i cant join a game with more then 4 people in so i couldnt re join, the online gaming works a lot better now but it seems to have flaws for people with slower internet speeds still  >:(

laraarsa

Quote from: SteeCZ on April 19, 2012, 09:46:08 PM
Nothing is going on here. Does it mean that European league is over even before started? :)
No it's not over (I hope). But I can't dissapoint so many people because of the game not able to handle more than 12 people online.
I hope we'll be able to start as soon as possible  :)

Schwoni

where is the problem? drive for example one week qualify and sort the people in groups, so all can drive, every group is close so the fast guys have fun and the slower guys have fun because they don`t get overlapped in 5 laps race. We have enough good servers. 

Aritz

Quote from: Schwoni on May 02, 2012, 02:03:04 PM
where is the problem? drive for example one week qualify and sort the people in groups, so all can drive, every group is close so the fast guys have fun and the slower guys have fun because they don`t get overlapped in 5 laps race. We have enough good servers.

That is exactly what we do with our LFS league...

We are 150 people and the servers can not handle more than 32, so we do laps and our times will sort the people in groups as Schwoni said. The day of the race, there are 4-7 servers ready and we race sorted by times and only with people with our level; no overlappings, no problems.

With KRP we could do the same but limiting the number of pilots to 10/server. That way, the inscription will not be limited as it is now ;)

Eslotes

I think Schwoni and Marco in 1 race and the rest in other one like max 10 riders.. with de qualify
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

laraarsa

May 18, 2012, 11:18:48 AM #291 Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 05:45:58 PM by laraarsa
Racing Dreamz Foundation is a non profit in the U.S. that helps disaffected kids by offering them a better path in life thru kart racing.

Server name: European League group #
Kart: KC3
Track: RDKT (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/59339424/RDKT.zip)
Weather: Dry
Temperature: 18 degrees

Times
Practice 18:00 GMT
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT
Race: 18:45 GMT 70%

Rules: the normal league rules apply for this event. You can read them here: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=1480.0

You can not sign up as a 'maybe', you are there or you are not. I will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, I give them to people that will be there.

Group 1:
    driver
    driver
    driver
    driver
    driver
    driver
    driver
    driver
    driver
    driver
    driver

Group 2:
    driver
    driver
    driver
    driver
    driver
    driver
    driver
    driver
    driver
    driver
    driver

read this carefully!
We will drive in groups( the amount of groups to be decided) To for example get into the first group you need to match the times of the others in the first group. All you need to do is drive a fast time, make a screenshot of your laptime (F11) go to your documents folder and search for PiBoSo/Kart Racing Pro/scrshots. Upload to a mediahosting company and post it here!

Hope to see you all on the track!

EVO

let me uplaod improved FPS version first. Tonight.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

EVO

laraarsa

May 19, 2012, 08:08:20 AM #294 Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 08:17:17 AM by laraarsa
First post updated

EVO

Hey Maxrod this is awesome. I hope you all enjoy our track.  Look forward to highlights and results. 

SteeCZ

laraarsa

Quote from: SteeCZ on May 19, 2012, 06:14:28 PM
Date?
Date is yet to be decided. Probably in two weeks time on Friday June the 1st

laraarsa

Quote from: laraarsa on May 19, 2012, 08:19:09 PM
Quote from: SteeCZ on May 19, 2012, 06:14:28 PM
Date?
Date is yet to be decided. Probably in two weeks time on Friday June the 1st