• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:43:09 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Hello Hello

Started by thr3eam, December 11, 2010, 06:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thr3eam

Hey guys and gals! I'm new to the forum, and to KrP - so I thought I would stop by and make my first post introducing myself. I have migrated over from iRacing because I tried out the demo and am thoroughly impressed! Everything feels correct, at least in my mind.

I have never raced karts in real life, but have always had the aspiration so do so - I have just never possessed the money, lol! But I tried out the demo, and like it enough that I purchased a key today because I know this game has enormous potential! Anyway, I'll cut this post short so I don't seem too egotistical. In the next couple of days I'll post a kart skin or two and see what you guys think!

Again, awesome game guys! And I hope to see you all on track soon...hopefully behind me :P
Wowza!

OS-Chris

Welcome from another KRP newbie (and iRacer), I wouldn't say I've migrated (nothing will replace iRacing within the next year or 2 IMHO).

I see a few familiar names in the leaderboards and no doubt there are a few other iRacers racing under their aliases. When the networking code is a bit better, I look forward to some close racing with you all ;)

thr3eam

Thank you for the welcome :)

Quote from: OS-Chris on December 11, 2010, 11:14:22 AM...I wouldn't say I've migrated...

I guess migrated was the wrong word, it was merely brought to my attention via iRacing's forum :)
Wowza!

lalmeida

Hi.

I'm a newbie too.
  I hope to share great races and laughs with everyone.
  Best regards.

Luiz Almeida

PhillipFef

HI!
I m looking for a hung black man to use my tight wet pink thing a few times a week I LOVE TO GET POUNDED MMMM I MIGHT EVEN LET U CUM DEEP IN ME TOO HIT ME UP

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Real Women Unsurpassed Сasual Dating

dating 30s in houghton-le-spring

Here are a few suggestions for casual dating questions to ask: What are your hobbies and interests? What do you like to do for fun? What type of music do you enjoy listening to? Have you traveled anywhere recently? What is your favorite type of food? Asking open-ended questions like these can help facilitate a fun and interesting conversation while getting to know each other better.

vgergrehre875959+555
west palm beach sex girls date - http://allwarrior.site/kpt16w