• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 09:19:50 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Villarcayo Alpha 4

Started by Aritz, July 11, 2011, 09:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aritz

July 11, 2011, 09:27:58 PM Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 09:41:03 PM by Aritz

This is one spanish track. Is not very known outside Spain but is funny anyway.

The virtual track is almost finnished  :D I learn a lot of things doing it and I think that now the grass and kerb problems are fixed. Let me know if they are not.

Now I will fix the last little bugs and I want to improve the track looking. I need some real photos to do that but I live far from the track and I don't know when I will take them...Be patient  ;D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WB22I7UI

I made a little video aswell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2mJWrECHJU

dibu

Hi Aritz, thanks for smoothing the problem areas. The trees look also very well now. Alpaha4 is a real improvement :).

Is the rectangle your marker for breaking? ;)

Aritz

Thx

I found other bug in the wire walls... the texture has magenta instead of grey...

oppolo

how many kind of surfaces there are?

here i hear the sound of grass

and here

what is this? sand? but dirving the kart doesn't seem sand

this green strip is grass, look at the tires

anyway, for me could be the final version, congrats

Aritz

I know those bugs, now is impossible to find an easy fix for them... In the final version I will fix them :D

Thanks for helping me

oppolo

here there is something strange, the green strip is not well connected with the curb, that is, i can't put the tire on green strip and then put it on the curb

and this, probably you know already

Aritz

@oppolo: I found the way; now I know how to rename separately the grass and the pit exit and other places you found wrong :)

oppolo

Quote from: Aritz on July 17, 2011, 06:05:31 PM
@oppolo: I found the way; now I know how to rename separately the grass and the pit exit and other places you found wrong :)
good!

The Iceman Marco

I found a tire barrier where you can drive through.

Aritz

ok, easy to fix: I forgot to rename it and KRP ignores it then

thx

The Iceman Marco

No Problem. I haven't driven Villarcayo Alpha 3, but 4 looks very good and I like it very much.  ;)

Nitrox

You could reduce panel lenght of the skidmark walls, then they look a bit more smooth :)

Aritz

I am improving track sides and adding more objects, but it takes very much time :)

EVO

I love the updates.  I am making a track and I want your trees. lol.   I was playing Gran Tursimo 4 the other day for fun.  and noticed for their tracks they use alot of dark trees which look really nice.  Alot like yours.  if you give a tree more planes than the cross pattern does it look any better? or stupid and slows down the game, becuse i know 3d treess dont work.or am i wrong? can i have your trees for real?
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Aritz

Those trees are quite difficult to do :( But I have no problem to tell you how to do them :)

I can do a tutorial, maybe is better. I could add the textures or the links to them too. Let me some days to do it, I am quite busy these days.