• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:51:58 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

problem with new track

Started by monaco98, July 02, 2011, 04:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monaco98

Hi everyone getting there with a track iam working on. have made it trough all the steps and got it in to KRP and work reasonable. a few things to fix up. but there are 2 thing i cant figure out yet how to remove or hide. I have 3 objects sticking up around the track they look like a board they are named in 3dmax as sectors and xfinish. not sure what to do with them if to delete them or if they meed to be there how to hide them. i have attached a picture to show the problem..   the second one is with some of my tire barriers they have a grey shape of them i have attached a picture of that as well if any one has an idea on how to remoe them.
regards
shane.

Schwoni

this sector walls can u delete they aren`t needed for krp. 2. pic i don`t understand wha is there grass in the tires?

monaco98

thanks shall delete the sectors, not sure why the grass is over the tyre barriers..

Schwoni

which tirewalls u use? tried with other tirewalls?

monaco98

not sure how the grass got on there but if i zoomed in on 3dsmax on the tyres then there is a small triangle on top of them, if i delete it then the grass goes away. problem fixed. not sure how or why it is there but is now gone.
thanks for all help.
regards
shane