• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:20:08 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Download Database

Started by Hubschrauber, June 21, 2011, 08:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karter85

So you meaning that not work due to the high amout of memory that the track need to load correctly...it's a joke ?? I have I7 with 8Mb of cache and 16 GB Ram so it's definely not hardware issue. I think is something else...even because i have read that other players can join this tracks...but i want proofs...i want a youtube short movie which show kart racing pro in nordschleife otherwise i can't believe that work !

LIAM-36-AUS

i love the nurburgring, i put the highest gear anyone could get and i got up too 176 Km/h !  if you don't beleive me i have a screenshot of it  ;)

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Karter85 on October 18, 2012, 02:56:45 AM
So you meaning that not work due to the high amout of memory that the track need to load correctly...it's a joke ?? I have I7 with 8Mb of cache and 16 GB Ram so it's definely not hardware issue. I think is something else...even because i have read that other players can join this tracks...but i want proofs...i want a youtube short movie which show kart racing pro in nordschleife otherwise i can't believe that work !
you don't beleive that we can play on the nurburgring? 

Hubschrauber

Hmmm, it seems like gmx hasn't accepted e-mails from this site the last few months...
At least i got no notifications about posts in this topic...
Have changed the mailadress here now, maybe it works this time.

I uploaded the last tracks to the "big" fileserver.
As we are still in the progress of recoding some "big stuff" the database will stay where it is for now (in my livingroom)...
If our other coding-stuff is finished we will also host the krp-db on our normal server :)
By now i just move the big files to the fileserver, so anyone should have an acceptable download-speed.
Sorry that it has taken so long for now, but as i wrote no emails have arrived here for posts in this topic neither for pm's.
Maybe there is something wrong with the mailserver PiBoSo?

Karter85

Liam36 please can you show me a short movie or photos which i can see you through nordschleife track in krp ? Thanks.

LauZzZn

please make vertex paint !! ;)
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Top-Kart 92

La Conca 3D dont work for me can any help me :'(
Calle Jansson

KF3
Topkart: Topkart racing team Sweden

http://www.jansson-racing.se/

my youtube channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/Lenzocalle92?feature=mhee

Swedish championchip
2011: 7th
2012: 3rd
2013: 7th
2014: Don´t driving

LauZzZn

load the track, then go to garage but don't change anything and then click done and then go to track
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Top-Kart 92

Calle Jansson

KF3
Topkart: Topkart racing team Sweden

http://www.jansson-racing.se/

my youtube channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/Lenzocalle92?feature=mhee

Swedish championchip
2011: 7th
2012: 3rd
2013: 7th
2014: Don´t driving

Anderson Alencar

hello would like to know how to put the track in the game database, already looked in the forum and found that there is no folder in my lane. For example I tried to put the bamboo thicket runway but do not have the folder track and there as I do

janaucarre

you must create a track folder and put the new track in.

sam19

the dowload database has lost all its files, when ever i click download it doesn't load the next page

sam

Braden Eves

Quote from: sam19 on March 14, 2014, 06:16:16 PM
the dowload database has lost all its files, when ever i click download it doesn't load the next page

sam

I'm not getting that problem, I just tested it and it worked fine. What exactly are you trying to download?

sam19

I'm just trying to download a few tracks.

I'm using safari I will try using Firefox see if it makes a difference.

Sam