• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:03:52 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Hello people!

Started by Timba, June 19, 2011, 03:16:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timba

eeeeeeooo! it's timba here! :> how's everyone doing? just found this great great looking sim and im pretty excited about this!
about sim racing, i've been playing live for speed (lfs) pretty much.. mostly drifting ;p but anyways, hope to get known here!

bai
                                                                                     "With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Racehard

Welcome!

Hope you'll be another very active user round here :)

Timba

thanks, I'll try to mess around here as much as I can!
                                                                                     "With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

The Iceman Marco

Two weeks ago I also found this great game. I've played the demo for hours and I liked it very much. I'm definitely going to buy the game and try some online racing. ;)

I drove the fastest time with T-KC1 in the demo: 42.891. When I get the full game I'm going to put it in the record list. ;D

And my English isn't perfect, so my apologizes for that.

Timba

sounds like u're fast guy haha ;p I just bought it and first online experience wasn't that nice.. obviously it was up to the server which was lagging abit :/ but im sure this will get better and better!

anyways, nice to meet you :>

The Iceman Marco

Yes, I'm quite fast, but I make too much mistakes and spin too much when I drive 10 laps. A perfect lap is very fast, but I don't have much of them. It's just me with games. Ingame I can't drive lots of laps without mistakes. I hope it'll be better when I practise more.

Nice to meet you too! ;)

Ex0dusNZ

im new here two lol i race karts in real life il still trying to set up my wheel i love the game and brought it straight away hey fro New Zealand :D

Racehard

Welcome! Greetings to New Zealand  ;D