• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 04:23:03 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Dedicated server

Started by PiBoSo, June 19, 2010, 11:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darop88

but, I have my password, which is to be put and how?
Example: in the game.  /admin password

Schwoni

just type ur admin pw in pw fiel in world page.
example:
public PW: 123
admin PW: 456

so the puplic join with 123 and u as admin sign in with 456 and then u have admin features available, admin button in event info, kick people or skip to next event withut vote for example.

darop88

Quote from: Schwoni on October 01, 2012, 07:20:22 PM
just type ur admin pw in pw fiel in world page.
example:
public PW: 123
admin PW: 456

so the puplic join with 123 and u as admin sign in with 456 and then u have admin features available, admin button in event info, kick people or skip to next event withut vote for example.

ready, thank you very much  ;)

PsyMan

Thanks for the info, Been offline for a few days, had a keylogger/backdoor infection (sounds painful) and have spent the last 3 days formatting my PC, installing stuff again and changing the passwords on pretty much everything I have used in the past 6 months  :-[

I did try that but I had a data mismatch error when trying to join. Will double check my DS and try again, just re-installing steering wheel drivers and KRP now.

LIAM-36-AUS

umm, how do i change it?   it just comes up with Es course and stuff and i cant change it?    sorry, ive never done something like this before :P

LIAM-36-AUS

now i accidentley did the server and when i want to go online it straight away says  Connection Timeout    and i dont know how to shut down the server  :'(   Please help!!!!

VELOCIPEDE

what's the category to set in the file ini?

category = ; kart category allowed.

dibu

KF3, KF1, KZ1, FS250 and F100

Schwoni

could you update first post? what we have to do for whitelist?

PiBoSo

dibu

October 07, 2012, 07:06:25 PM #85 Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 07:09:34 PM by dibu
Thanks, whitelist is understood now.
Can you please write some words about the live timing? how can we watch the times?
Is it possible to write the messages in the server window to a log file?

Schwoni

+1 it would be interesting to know what we could do with live timing

LauZzZn

can someone help me ? i have done everything like you said..

Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

dibu

What's the real extension of your dedicated.ini? 'dedicated.ini' or dedicated.ini.txt'? Make sure that 'Hide extensions for known file types' is off in your explorer.

If the extension is ok then please post the line how you are starting the server.

LauZzZn

ok it was dedicated.ini.txt
but now everything except track works :/
im wanted to drive at toowoomba but when i copy the name of toowoomba at the config but when i start the server(i have tried both names(short and normal)) there shows amay :/
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport