• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:17:18 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

How do you unlock the Pro version?

Started by JBell, December 09, 2010, 05:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBell

I bought the Pro version yesterday but did not receive any license key or install code.

intre

Intrepid // TM // Dunlop (KZ2)

PiBoSo

Please send a PM to me or an email to support@kartracing-pro.com including first name, last name and email address as they appear in Paypal receipt.

JBell

December 09, 2010, 05:44:43 PM #3 Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 06:40:17 PM by JBell
I did that yesterday. I even included the PayPal receipt with my full name and email. Will do again right now.

Edit: oh crap! My paypal receipt has my company name but in paypal its my name. I'm sure that's the problem. Sorry, that was my error! :o

2nd Edit: The problem ended up being road runner email blocking. If you use an rr.com email you may have this problem. Support here is top notch, I got the License Key after a couple PMs. Thank you Piboso!!!

Magnum50

Well supposedly Comcast is blocked too... so it sounds like more of a problem at Pro Kart Racings end.

I appreciate PiBoSo's help via PM, but still haven't gotten my key, and if I don't have it at the 72 hour mark, I'll let Pay Pal know service wasn't rendered for a refund. I'm ready to move on already.

Ridiculous.

Jeffrey Rietveld

I ordered the game some 30 min ago, and I imeadiatly recieved the license code trough the mail.