• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:59:12 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

New KRP Database

Started by Raise, April 22, 2019, 10:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raise

Keiraharrisracing

hi and thank you for the link

i have been trying to fin Clay Pigeon (UK) do you know if anyone has done it ????

Blumotion

Ian you are not the owner for some of the tracks for example kristinaad you did not make that track it was Gonzalo Vergara, there are many tracks that you did not make which says owner Ian Bushy I have just named one of them. Give credit to those who made the tracks instead of claiming their work as your work.

Raise

Jerome this is a download database it doesn't say any where that I own or take credit for anything. I'd give your assenine post more of a response but this is just a shit tier troll.

Cory_Hayes

this is why we can't have nice things

CrisBCros

hi and thank you for the link

i have been trying to find Templin (D). Is it somewhere available?

mmop27

Hi guys, sorry for the question but how can i put in the game? after download obviously. Please help me!

Thanks,

Max.

LXS77

Go to My Documents -> PiBoSo -> Kart Racing Pro -> mods. Create a folder named tracks and extract the files from the archive you've downloaded into that folder.

mmop27

Thanks a lot, and for download the engines?

KK2009

Hi,
Great to have KRP tracks on one place but after installing them in to KRP it's hard to find exact track due to different track naming. Please advise how to change track name on KRP for better organisation.

Raise

Renaming tracks is as simple as editing the file names and editing the cfg file but doing so will make those tracks incompatible if you try to use multiplayer

KK2009

December 26, 2019, 08:40:57 AM #11 Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 05:58:31 PM by KK2009 Reason: missing attachment
Should I change records at .ini file?

[info]
name=Adria international Raceway
short_name=Adria

olegka-swift

Hello to everyone, I'm looking for track Zuera, Spain. May someone to help me to find it. Didn't find it in that database. Thanks !

Cory_Hayes

it comes standard in the game...

Z30 Dandy Dust

September 26, 2020, 09:30:20 AM #14 Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 09:34:50 AM by Z30 Dandy Dust
Thank You Cory for that link. Question, where would I find those tracks and karts, currently used on the public servers? That would be Alem E-Kart rack, Baires1K0A for example.
Where would I find those extra karts: Rotax EVO,  150 4T E-Kart?