• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 07:07:36 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Calibrate Wheel & peddles

Started by Rick Lopatic, May 31, 2011, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Lopatic

Still can't calibrate wheel and peddles both G25 and Fanatec GT3 RS V2. On both the wheel and peddles are hooked up individually via USB.  The sim sees them but they wont assign.

PiBoSo

May 31, 2011, 10:33:54 AM #1 Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 07:02:53 PM by PiBoSo
It's really frustrating that know that you still have problems, because several changes were made in Beta2 to try to address this issue.
Have you done a clean install?
Could you please post here or send to support@kartracing-pro.com calib.txt and controls.txt files ( they can be found in "My Documents/PiBoSo/Kart Racing Pro/profiles" under your profile folder )?

oppolo

May 31, 2011, 11:32:40 AM #2 Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 07:02:44 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: PiBoSo on May 31, 2011, 10:33:54 AM

It's really frustrating that know that you still have problems, because several changes were made in Beta2 to try to address this issue.
Have you done a clean install?
Could you please post here or send to support@kartracing-pro.com calib.txt and controls.txt files ( they can be found in "My Documents/PiBoSo/Kart Racing Pro/profiles" under your profile folder )?

from beta2 to beta3 maybe some people forgot to delete the folder in my documents and then have various problems, i don't know if this was written in readme, i deleted it because there was written setups were incompatible

Aritz

What about a installer for the next release? I know that everybody hates installers, windows, bill gates and whatever you want, but everyday someone has problems with the "clean installation" :P

Rick Lopatic

This is a problem with running bodnar box with G25/27 or now with Fanatec running wheel and pedals separate. I'm trying to help resolve this problem because a lot of my friends run the same way as I do. I've never yet been able to try the demo.

Cris_Ace

I can confirm that separated controllers works in KRP since the beta 1;
I use a bodnar controller with g25 pedals too and my friend uses a g27 with bodnar controller also for pedals;
no one of us experimented problems.
Now I've connected the pedals after installing the Andy pastore mod for brake, and still NO problems....
Must be something not related to KRP.
by the way I'm licensed user,so don't know how does it work with the demo.