• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:17:19 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Racing Pro Championship

Started by Alessandro Ceronetti, March 19, 2018, 06:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Buck

Well, wth...
Let me try this for once!

Username: buck77 (Daniel Buck)
Chassis: Birel 2015
Number: 77
Nationality: Brazil

where are the track download links?
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Kasper Petersson

Quote from: Dan Buck on March 24, 2018, 07:00:18 PM

where are the track download links?

Apparently he is gonna send them via pm

gonzalovergara_334

Username: gonzalovergara_334

Number: 28

Nationality: Spain

Chassis: CRG

Oscar Pedersen

Alessandro Ceronetti

The tracks are going to be sent with the entry form you're going to send me by the 29th March if you are competing in the first round
Alessandro Ceronetti,

Senior X30 Driver,
OKC Administrator and Founder
Kart Racing Pro World Champion
2x OKC Champion
4x OKC Vice-Champion
Season 1 SKM X30 World Champion
FPR Official Driver

Cory_Hayes

Username: Cory Hayes

Number: 11

Nationality: Australia

Chassis: Lotus

lingy76

Hey guys there will be a official test at llandow tomorrow at approx 4:30. Till 6:30. I will follow this post up later with the link to all the tracks in the championship
ASK FOR PAINTS AND I WILL MAKE THEM!

Raise

Quote from: Alessandro Ceronetti on March 26, 2018, 10:50:31 AM
Quote from: Raise on March 23, 2018, 06:50:35 PM
Quote from: Alessandro Ceronetti on March 23, 2018, 06:03:50 PM
Quote from: Raise on March 22, 2018, 07:07:13 PM
Quote from: Alessandro Ceronetti on March 22, 2018, 06:30:29 PM
The entries will have to be sent to me on PM. Once entries have been received, we will send you a pack with everything that you will need for the first round. Remember the date: 29th March is the deadline

If you guys aren't gonna release stuff publically for what's ever reason you should instead make your own website for organization like SKWC did way better than using the forum

That's because we don't want it to be a big championship like the SKWC. Anyway, we are planning to set up a Facebook group to keep everyone updated

1. Wanting a smaller series does not mean you can't be organized
2. We kept everything private to the point of implementing security levels on our forum to keep none entries from getting stuff and used Facebook and still would get 50 total entires for the season
3. You make a small series by controlling entries which is easier when you have your own forum
But what do I know  I only ran all 7 seasons of SKWC worked 1 on 1 with the admins to develop content for the series and ran it as one of the admins for the last 3 seasons

Why do you get so worried in how we do our own championship, when you're not even competing in it? Just let us do what we have to do and since what we are doing has already worked in the past we are not changing to the way you want it or other people want it. People have read how it works, and have accepted to enter to the championship, so you're the only one making a problem out of it.

Obviously I want to see it succeed but youre obviously extremely resistant to doing things that actually require effort especially since this Facebook group you claim to be using still doesn't exist or you haven't invited people. I honestly cannot for the life of me figure out what you mean by "has worked in the past" seeing as SKWC was the last successful series and the last series to use this was the original European championship from even before I was on the forum. Also you getting entries doesn't mean the series can't be run better. If you want longevity not just a quick little bit of fun then you could at the bare minimum have a rule book but you guys do what you want can't wait for Ethan Lings dumpster fire international championship

Kasper Petersson

Quote from: Raise on March 26, 2018, 04:42:23 PM
Quote from: Alessandro Ceronetti on March 26, 2018, 10:50:31 AM
Quote from: Raise on March 23, 2018, 06:50:35 PM
Quote from: Alessandro Ceronetti on March 23, 2018, 06:03:50 PM
Quote from: Raise on March 22, 2018, 07:07:13 PM
Quote from: Alessandro Ceronetti on March 22, 2018, 06:30:29 PM
The entries will have to be sent to me on PM. Once entries have been received, we will send you a pack with everything that you will need for the first round. Remember the date: 29th March is the deadline

If you guys aren't gonna release stuff publically for what's ever reason you should instead make your own website for organization like SKWC did way better than using the forum

That's because we don't want it to be a big championship like the SKWC. Anyway, we are planning to set up a Facebook group to keep everyone updated

1. Wanting a smaller series does not mean you can't be organized
2. We kept everything private to the point of implementing security levels on our forum to keep none entries from getting stuff and used Facebook and still would get 50 total entires for the season
3. You make a small series by controlling entries which is easier when you have your own forum
But what do I know  I only ran all 7 seasons of SKWC worked 1 on 1 with the admins to develop content for the series and ran it as one of the admins for the last 3 seasons

Why do you get so worried in how we do our own championship, when you're not even competing in it? Just let us do what we have to do and since what we are doing has already worked in the past we are not changing to the way you want it or other people want it. People have read how it works, and have accepted to enter to the championship, so you're the only one making a problem out of it.

Obviously I want to see it succeed but youre obviously extremely resistant to doing things that actually require effort especially since this Facebook group you claim to be using still doesn't exist or you haven't invited people. I honestly cannot for the life of me figure out what you mean by "has worked in the past" seeing as SKWC was the last successful series and the last series to use this was the original European championship from even before I was on the forum. Also you getting entries doesn't mean the series can't be run better. If you want longevity not just a quick little bit of fun then you could at the bare minimum have a rule book but you guys do what you want can't wait for Ethan Lings dumpster fire international championship

There is actually a facebook group but its private, you need to sign up to get invited. And also i think Alessandro and Ethan should take your advise, but i think they are to lazy to be bothered to do all of that.

Alessandro Ceronetti

For the ones who are competing in the championship, please send me an entry form via pm, telling me you're taking part in the first round, and give me your Facebook account so I can add you to the group for daily updates. Deadline for sending me the entries is the 29th March, which is Wednesday so don't miss out
Alessandro Ceronetti,

Senior X30 Driver,
2x OKC Champion
4x OKC Vice-Champion
FPR Official Driver

Alessandro Ceronetti

I cannot stress enough to send me the entry by tomorrow if you are racing on Friday afternoon.
Alessandro Ceronetti,

Senior X30 Driver,
2x OKC Champion
4x OKC Vice-Champion
FPR Official Driver

Raise

I love your arguments you basically just admitted that you rushed into doing this and you aren't prepared or willing to commit to doing the work to get this running properly. It is obvious to me that you are not working on any forum or website in private because if you were you'd realize using all the default templates and such is the easiest least time consuming thing about the whole process a running a league. Never mind that there realistically any reason you couldn't just push the season back. Like I said this dumpster fire world championships is gonna be great.

Not to mention every one has obligations that take up their time outside of krp lmao there's nothing special about having a tight schedule

Blake-417

Username:Blake-417

Chassis: CRG

Number:88

Nationality: Great Britain

Joka

March 28, 2018, 09:04:45 AM #28 Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 12:58:41 PM by Joka
Hi Guys,

It's not entirely clear for me how to join the race. I can't see a server in the list. Will it be online with beginning of practice?

sorry, I'm new to KRP.

cya

Kasper Petersson

Quote from: Joka on March 28, 2018, 09:04:45 AM
Hi Guys,

I created a Discord server for us, thought thats a better way for planning and communication for this league. I do like this more than FB groups, but it's only a suggestions.

https://discord.gg/AzrPwq4

It's not entirely clear for me how to join the race. I can't see a server in the list. Will it be online with beginning of practice?

sorry, I'm new to KRP.

cya

Why dont we just use the one that already exists?🤔