• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:24:30 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Llandow, clay pigeon and whilton mill

Started by lingy76, March 17, 2018, 11:25:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lingy76

ASK FOR PAINTS AND I WILL MAKE THEM!

Kasper Petersson

I dont know about the others but Whilton Mill is already made. And btw you can PM either Cory Hayes or Raise for prices, im almost certain that they are the only active modders at the time.

Raise

Quote from: lingy76 on March 17, 2018, 11:25:19 AM
Can anyone make these for me?

Lol the track for your first round which is 2 weeks away doesn't even exist and you only just down are fielding interest in seeing it made. Round of applause this is going to be great

lingy76

It does exist raise as I got it and stop being a bit of a twat who thinks he knows it all...

Raise

Quote from: lingy76 on March 19, 2018, 10:16:13 AM
It does exist raise as I got it and stop being a bit of a twat who thinks he knows it all...

I talk to Cory who is the author every day and you're not even meant to have it so seems I do know it all maybe if you weren't such a twat yourself and were more open to listening to the people who actually know stuff on here your series would actually get off the ground

lingy76

funny becuase this version was made for me for free not by cory sooooo

Raise

Quote from: lingy76 on March 19, 2018, 08:51:50 PM
funny becuase this version was made for me for free not by cory sooooo

So you got a free version made by someone and then asked for someone to make it again or am I missing something here because you're trying to act like  you got me or something and instead you just sound like more of an ass