• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:12:32 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Connection Time out when I want to go in a race

Started by Bruzli, May 27, 2011, 10:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruzli

Hi,

Can anybody explain me why when I want to refresh the multiplayer lobby "world", the game says : "Connection time out" ?

It's impossible for me to access to the list of servers :(

Thanks

Coolness

Same or pitlane full but 0/20 players on server

Ex0dusNZ

i keep getting pit lane full i love the game bit of a shame i cant race with anyone atm ive done the ports etc but still nothing hope i can get it fix cheer ex0

PiBoSo

Quote from: Ex0dusNZ on July 16, 2011, 08:48:42 AM
i keep getting pit lane full i love the game bit of a shame i cant race with anyone atm ive done the ports etc but still nothing hope i can get it fix cheer ex0

To fix "Pitlane full" error, dedicated servers admins need to update to beta3b.

Ex0dusNZ

roger so it aint me i hosted a session sum1 joined had a few laps them my game crashed lol so my side works

Eslotes

PiBoSo i need help when im going to the servers i see 6 servers with ping and 2 with out ping,how can i fix that?
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Eslotes on July 20, 2011, 07:48:35 PM
PiBoSo i need help when im going to the servers i see 6 servers with ping and 2 with out ping,how can i fix that?

The servers with no ping are servers that didn't send an answer to your PC's ping request. They are probably behind a router.
You can still try to connect, but it will probably fail.

Eslotes

July 20, 2011, 09:56:31 PM #10 Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 10:04:43 PM by Eslotes
Quote from: PiBoSo on July 20, 2011, 08:33:53 PM
Quote from: Eslotes on July 20, 2011, 07:48:35 PM

The servers with no ping are servers that didn't send an answer to your PC's ping request. They are probably behind a router.
You can still try to connect, but it will probably fail.
WTF i was playing in Bierbudden 2 Kerpen and it crashes and now im going to online and i see it doesnt have ping WTF
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.