• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:09:53 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

The game is GREAT atm but Race Starts are AWFUL

Started by fdg1997, July 21, 2017, 05:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fdg1997

I play KRP since 2012, when i bought mine and the game became a GREAT kart SIM as it is today! But one thing is getting me pretty mad about the Multiplayer... RACE STARTS
Right now you get DQ'd for NOTHING, for just rolling like 3cm off your start position (during pre-start), they litterally just went to track(with BRAKE pedals fully pressed) and they get DQ'ed after a few seconds...
This is ridiculous!, i tryed for ONE hour to do ONE race with my friends and the start system is so broken, the only way to start a race was everyone wait until the prestart have 3s left and everyone go to track on this time... I hope piboso change it, because its toooooooo hard to make a race because of the start "rules" that auto-DQ you INSTANTLY

Otherwise, the Sim is GREAT right now! Im having the same fun i had in 2012 playing it, the Physics are very good and the setup changes make real changes on the kart driving, thats so nice!

marcelo

+1

I share the same opinion. Quite hard to start races.

tbones888

Yeah they need to fix it I was racing with 3 of my friends and it took us 30 mins to start the final  :-\

oppolo

is ok offline?
in the misc have you activated start help?