• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:14:36 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

VERY PROBLEMS ONLINE WITH BETA3

Started by Zapata, May 26, 2011, 02:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapata

Many Problems with the Beta 3 version online mode, much bounce karts, and retreat, unplayable, worsened with beta2, beta 2 WAS Much Better online mode .. Have ping Between 40 and 30, should not have LAG

oppolo

Quote from: Zapata on May 26, 2011, 02:14:21 AM
Many Problems with the Beta 3 version online mode, much bounce karts, and retreat, unplayable, worsened with beta2, beta 2 WAS Much Better online mode .. Have ping Between 40 and 30, should not have LAG

i haven't bounce karts as in beta1 but stuttering yes when i am close to others karts even ks1 loose shifts for this, but... can i say something with a pentium4 3000? but with others games i play well with 5 or 6 drivers online

SRL-Stage1

I've noticed this with the release of Beta3. Pings are good but the karts Lag/bounce all over the track.

SRL-Hitman

Yes I have experienced this as well even when connecting to my local Ded server...
Also having random server crashes, will be on the track with others then all of a sudden no one else on track.
Still shows them in lobby, alt tab to my ded server and it has crashed and have to restart it.Happen to me several times over the weekend.
Really hard to race with other racers when lagg is so great.