• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:23:38 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Intrepid 2011

Started by Barlo, May 25, 2011, 04:29:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barlo

Hello friends of kart racing pro, I leave the link of the Intrepid 2011. From already thank you very much for visiting my post please comment.
;D ;)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RA9Y909R 

Racehard

Thx for the effort, but it could be more precise.

EVO

May 28, 2011, 09:21:15 PM #2 Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 10:28:31 PM by evo1087
I started this awhile back but Sheaster beat me to it

it loooks good on the CRG bodywork
sticker placement is good, but use the lasso tool when triming the sticker set.  i see alot of jagged edges

add this floor pan

make the tank white and add this

use the magic wand to color match

also the suit needs alot of updating

good job keep it up, look forward to the updates.  You took on a difficult one I respect that. Good luck!
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

EVO

any updates fellow skinner?
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Barlo

Hello friends, I inform you, the intrepid is almost ready, I'm just finishing the floor of the kart, we have the correct color frame, but lack thereof. Anyone bothered by the small asymmetry of the tube in the upper right side? I have left to make it look a little more real. Please if I want to suggest something for the kart just write it

I hope to have it as soon as possible :D

Barlo

Hello Friends of KRP. I have completed the intrepid 2011. Enjoy.  ;)

Link:       http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KI7W44PS                      :D

backwardsbanana

It's really nice man, I can atleast see some quality there... Some of the skins that have been released in the last days... they were done in such a rush and... yeah anyways, good job ! Maybe the side pods, at the number area, maybe you can put a yellow square there or something, so the number wouldn't be on the paint itself, maybe i'm the only one who is a bit bothered by it, but anyways great job ( the suit looks good aswell, because intrepid has one of the hardest one... )

Barlo

Thanks backwardsbanana your opinion is very important to me. I've worked enough to look good, plus I did everything to fast. Vere I do with why I dijsite to place a yellow box at the place of number, it will be difficult, but my idea was to leave it so, in my case sometimes bothers me the yellow box that cuts my drawing. From already thank you very much to download, try and comment positively   :D  ;)  :)