• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:22:02 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

OuluZone WIP track crashes in KRP

Started by Dragoon, July 15, 2016, 02:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragoon

Hi PiBoSo,

I think you are the only one that can help. The track I am creating was working fine in KRP until a while ago. Now it crashes when loading the track in KRP. As there is no log file that I know of from which I could try to see the error, I am at a loss. The track loads fine in mapview & tracked. I have made sure that the track has centerline merged. I've made another simple track and exported that succesfully into KRP, so my workflow should be fine. I've now exported the track (and its different versions) so many times now  :o ... Seems that I would need to go back probably a week or more worth of changes  :-[. I would hugely appreciate if you would have any ideas or help in this matter. I can send you the track if needed?

evolution-kart

Is your centerline really closed?
Have you saved the trp-file after merging the centerline again?

If you need further help you can send me a download-link of you files and i will have a look.

Dragoon

Actually, the centerline was not closed! There was a tiny little gap in it, and due to that it was not working! Thanks  ;D.

PiBoSo: It might be good if tracked would give a warning if you are trying to merge non-closed centerline into the track :)

LauZzZn

Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport