• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:29:06 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Replays

Started by Racer80, June 20, 2016, 06:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Racer80

How do I see the replay of the full session?

PiBoSo

Racer80

PiBoSo

Quote from: Racer80 on July 03, 2016, 12:21:19 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on June 21, 2016, 12:08:18 AM

Increasing the replay buffer size: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=1527.0
To what number?
Thanks for the help so far  :)

Please try the value 100000000 that is 100MB.

Racer80

There is no text in kart.ini that says replay

EVO

Quote from: Racer80 on July 21, 2016, 09:44:02 PM

You have to add the text to the file. 
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Racer80

Quote from: EVO on July 22, 2016, 10:08:46 AM
Quote from: Racer80 on July 21, 2016, 09:44:02 PM

You have to add the text to the file. 
I tried that, when i pressed save it for some reason saved as a new file, then I went to replace the file already there it said access is denied

EVO

Can you post what your katr.ini file shows. Do you get the same error when you dont overwrite an existing file and save as a new one?

Steven

I guess this is because of windows user rights when installing KRP to the standard folder "c:\program files (x86)". You can

• open the editor as admin and then open the kart.ini with it
  • copy the kart.ini to the desktop for example, change it, then save it and copy it into the KRP folder again (overriding the old one)
  • change the user rights for the file or the whole KRP folder (I never tried this)
  • install the game to a folder "c:\games" for example to avoid problems like this

Racer80

Quote from: EVO on July 23, 2016, 07:24:59 AM
Can you post what your katr.ini file shows. Do you get the same error when you dont overwrite an existing file and save as a new one?
I don't usually get the problem on different programs, I will post what the kart.ini file looks like when I go on my pc

EVO

Quote from: Steven on July 23, 2016, 09:20:26 PM
I guess this is because of windows user rights when installing KRP to the standard folder "c:\program files (x86)". You can

• open the editor as admin and then open the kart.ini with it
  • copy the kart.ini to the desktop for example, change it, then save it and copy it into the KRP folder again (overriding the old one)
  • change the user rights for the file or the whole KRP folder (I never tried this)
  • install the game to a folder "c:\games" for example to avoid problems like this

copy the original kart.ini and rename it kart.ini.bakup or something. 
Rename the original to something else.  Open it and add the increase replay size data and save it as kart.ini