• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

just reinstalled and have a few questions

Started by ajcjr, January 24, 2016, 01:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajcjr

So i built a new pc and reinstalled the game, i got it up and running, so far so good.

-I went to change karts and it frooze and just locked up, did i do something wrong on the install? i had to shutdown and go back in to the game and it happen again

- i read some forums about the front brake, when i ran tag my kart had a front break that was activated with the same pedal as the rear. I was reading some using a different button for the front so i will give that a try as well, im assuming you need a button that is not an on off switch?

-can someone review or point me in the right direction for installing mods (tracks and karts), i did a few searches but no luck. Also is installing a kart and engine different or can you install any engine on any kart???

Thanks in advance for your help!

AC

Go Hard or Go Home!

LauZzZn

1. the simulation is not frozen, just wait.
2. yes you need a button or a pedal for the front brake, I suggest to set a max pressure limiter.
3. you just have to make folder in your installation folder, named as the pkz files. 'Tracks' for tracks etc. The available mods for the current Beta (except for paints and tracks) should all have a readme file
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

ajcjr

Go Hard or Go Home!

ajcjr

Go Hard or Go Home!