• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:09:26 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

skwc

Started by Fa Racing Kart, December 20, 2015, 10:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fa Racing Kart

Xander wrote in this forum that you can register in the SKWC new season, so.I create an account, and I put some rhinds in the forum, saying that I am going to race it, etc... Xander toll me that my skin looks good and suddenly one day I got banned, I create another account to ask him and I also got banned/ I ask him in this forum and he didn't answer
The SKWC looks good but then is all a lie
Sincerely
Alex Lahoz

Taddzy

skwc is separate from this forum so cry all you want here because nothing can or will be done by any of the admins or moderators!! skwc is a very well run series but because if past experiences with members of your team and yourself they may not want you to be envolved!! i dont know really
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

Fa Racing Kart

Quote from: Max Tadd on December 20, 2015, 11:30:28 AM
skwc is separate from this forum so cry all you want here because nothing can or will be done by any of the admins or moderators!! skwc is a very well run series but because if past experiences with members of your team and yourself they may not want you to be envolved!! i dont know really
I have no team and it's impossible that you have bad experiences with me!!
I am not crying I am telling this forum the truth
If you have bad experiences with Hugo it's not my problem

Cory_Hayes

Blame the rest of " KRP Spain ", they are the ones who have ruined everything for everyone.

Taddzy

Quote from: Cory_Hayes on December 20, 2015, 11:50:55 AM
Blame the rest of " KRP Spain ", they are the ones who have ruined everything for everyone.

Pretty much!! the rest of us are still a tight knit community!! yeh we have a disagreements but we still work together!! KRP spain just argure and think they know everything!!
To be able to work within a community take a set amount of maturity and they dont have it
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

Cory_Hayes

We aren't saying you " Fa Racing Kart " have done anything wrong, but you would have to be pretty dense to not see why a large majority of people have a problem with the " Krp Spain " group, also known as Tupa Racing or what ever yous call yourselfs..... you MIGHT be a good kid, who knows, but I think everyone here fully understands why SKWC wouldn't want anything to do with " Krp Spain " members after everything that has happened...

Hugo Hernandez

He isnt a member of KRP Spain

Cory_Hayes

Fa Racing Kart

Quote from: DRkarter97 on December 20, 2015, 06:33:10 PM
The reason for your ban and every other account with a Spanish IP is because the skwc is attempting to lock down on our mods getting out as such we have taken preventive measures. Such as requiring a specific group to be able to access the mods section of the forum. We also have banned all Spanish IPs as we can not risk any one from Spain as they may have a connect to krp Spain. We cannot risk even in the slightest them getting our mods as they will  release it as their own content as they did when they got our private tracks mods due to a slip on the website security. This is especially paramount given their recent stealing of other content from here and also the fact that we are releasing a myriad of mods for the coming season including M6, a special bodywork, OK engines with models, and many more paints and other things. We simply cannot risk them getting out or even getting to krp Spain and as such due to your well known association with krp Spain in the past you have been banned.
I was asociated but now I am not because I prefered SKWC, I.never stole yoi anything; I defenf that hugo stole the rotax