• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:55:30 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Invalid License Key

Started by jdconwright, November 26, 2015, 08:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdconwright

Hello, I bought this game a long time ago and when Piboso updated the game it told me my license key was invalid, if anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.

Racer80

Quote from: jdconwright on November 26, 2015, 08:44:17 AM
Hello, I bought this game a long time ago and when Piboso updated the game it told me my license key was invalid, if anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.
on the game select profiles and where it says name or nickname and says unnamed profile or something like that you will need to put your nickname or name that you had before the update

Racer80

Quote from: DRkarter97 on November 27, 2015, 06:51:50 PM
Quote from: Racer80 on November 27, 2015, 04:46:22 PM
on the game select profiles and where it says name or nickname and says unnamed profile or something like that you will need to put your nickname or name that you had before the update

That's the in game profile not the license key
That's what it said to me and I did that and it made it work

phillippe denes

jdconwright

Quote from: Racer80 on November 29, 2015, 12:09:59 AM
Quote from: DRkarter97 on November 27, 2015, 06:51:50 PM
Quote from: Racer80 on November 27, 2015, 04:46:22 PM

That's the in game profile not the license key
That's what it said to me and I did that and it made it work
I tried that a long time ago, it didn't work

Racer80

your nickname was probably different to your name keep trying different nicknames it should help or just email piboso and he will tell you it

ajcjr

hi did anyone figure this out, just got a new c and i have a code from kart sim but its not working, i went on the old pc and used the nicked name that was in my profile.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks
Go Hard or Go Home!

PiBoSo

Quote from: ajcjr on January 23, 2016, 08:23:24 PM
hi did anyone figure this out, just got a new c and i have a code from kart sim but its not working, i went on the old pc and used the nicked name that was in my profile.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks

Email with info sent.