• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:22:54 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Answer to Royal Rumble and the community

Started by Robin Mayer, October 06, 2015, 09:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin Mayer

Dear community,

I read the hole post + answer of the topic "Royal Rumble" and I don't know what I should say... How can ONE community with a group of member who all just want to have clear races, battles and a nice simulator such rude against the other members? DRKarter and other guys (I don't want to say names we all know who I mean) be so unfair against people who for example create a new championship. Also SKWC was not perfect from the very first beginning. Everything must grow! Your behaviour is so respectless against other ones or PiBoSo. If you don't like the simulator then just stop playing it and don't write bad things about it or be aggresiv in topics. Why don't you play another game/simulator? Nobody forces you to race in KRP. Don't get me wrong. You may say what is bad in the simulator and speak about problems (that's why it's a beta version!). But don't say everything is "shit" and that's it. PiBoSo programmed the best karting simulator of the world. Alone! And you are such respectless and rude and obviously you have nothing better to do as bullying and attacking other gamers who said nothing against you!

Shame on you.

I'm out.

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose - Ayrton Senna

Fa Racing Kart

Quote from: Robin Mayer on October 06, 2015, 09:04:38 PM
Dear community,

I read the hole post + answer of the topic "Royal Rumble" and I don't know what I should say... How can ONE community with a group of member who all just want to have clear races, battles and a nice simulator such rude against the other members? DRKarter and other guys (I don't want to say names we all know who I mean) be so unfair against people who for example create a new championship. Also SKWC was not perfect from the very first beginning. Everything must grow! Your behaviour is so respectless against other ones or PiBoSo. If you don't like the simulator then just stop playing it and don't write bad things about it or be aggresiv in topics. Why don't you play another game/simulator? Nobody forces you to race in KRP. Don't get me wrong. You may say what is bad in the simulator and speak about problems (that's why it's a beta version!). But don't say everything is "shit" and that's it. PiBoSo programmed the best karting simulator of the world. Alone! And you are such respectless and rude and obviously you have nothing better to do as bullying and attacking other gamers who said nothing against you!

Shame on you.

I'm out.
+9999999999998

Xander Clements

We aren't complaining about the sim. People are complaining about those who steal work, cause issues, and attack the one good online community this game has. SKWC has nothing to do with that thread, so don't try to bring the best thing the game has going for it into this.

Honestly, you either didn't read the whole post or have horrible reading comprehension. That isn't meant to be an insult out of nowhere, but you simply do not understand the situation and now have the audacity to throw your two cents into the argument.

Taddzy

You clearly don't have an understanding of what's going on here what so ever. These children stole content and released it as their own. No one thinks that there shouldn't be more series NO ONE, the whole reason DRkarter97 shows no respect towards them is because they have no respect for anyone else. No one has been complaining about the simulator beyond constructive criticism what we are currently complaining about is how Piboso bans DRkarter97 for language and calls him the worst forum member when  there are 8 little kids stealing content and only ever causing trouble whereas DRkarter97 has made multiple attempts to help the community and release content that is all his own. I'll repeat that NO ONE IS CRITICIZING THE GAME WERE CRITICISING THE ADMINING OF THIS FORUM. Honestly if you're going to post you should actually understand what is going on instea
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

Taddzy

Quote from: Alexll5 on October 06, 2015, 09:10:39 PM
Dear community,

Shame on you.

I'm out.
+9999999999998
Senior TKM

Robin Mayer

Quote from: Xander Clements on October 06, 2015, 09:11:04 PM
We aren't complaining about the sim. People are complaining about those who steal work, cause issues, and attack the one good online community this game has. SKWC has nothing to do with that thread, so don't try to bring the best thing the game has going for it into this.

Honestly, you either didn't read the whole post or have horrible reading comprehension. That isn't meant to be an insult out of nowhere, but you simply do not understand the situation and now have the audacity to throw your two cents into the argument.

Stealing work and all that is not apologizing your bad behaviour and respectless way of writing. Everything can be said but in a friendly way! The rest isn't working and is just causing arguements and other things. We don't need that!

Robin Mayer

Quote from: Max Tadd on October 06, 2015, 09:18:41 PM
Quote from: Alexll5 on October 06, 2015, 09:10:39 PM
Dear community,

Shame on you.

I'm out.
+9999999999998

This is also not respectful. Maybe there are kids. And I'm only 16 years old too. But what you do is not better. Why you can't talk in a kind way? I try it too, I don't insult anyone and I respect everyones opinion. But this comment of you "-99999999999998" just shows that you are not ready for discussing friendly. You do the completre opposite: You answer as cheeky as you think we are to you. And that's why we argue. I don't say that stealing projects and releasing them is okay, but why can you just respect also those "little kids with no respect"? They don't speak good english but at least they try! And they work hard for their championship and collect many ideas for it and other stuff. Why can't both sites talk to each other how normal people do? We are a little community that is falling apart in two groups and one is doing things that are not okay but the other one uses every chance to insult them.

That doesn't work! So just stop!

Hugo Hernandez

Thanks Robin , finally someone who understands me .

Xander Clements

Robin we've tried to give them respect and they simply ignore us. They've pushed people past a point of respect and refuse to even acknowledge the fact that the model or dyno is NOT theirs. Until they can show respect no respect will be given as of now, because they certainly have lost mine. I am all for being nice but when being nice does not get the point across sometimes one has to be blunt.

JesusRB

I'm freaking, i never say that i do the engine!!
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

elliottbud

Quote from: Xander Clements on October 06, 2015, 09:41:59 PM
Robin we've tried to give them respect and they simply ignore us. They've pushed people past a point of respect and refuse to even acknowledge the fact that the model or dyno is NOT theirs. Until they can show respect no respect will be given as of now, because they certainly have lost mine. I am all for being nice but when being nice does not get the point across sometimes one has to be blunt.

Exactly from what I've read and what I know from talking to Xander it started with the lack of respect coming from Jesus and Hugo. Same with the minimax issue corrie even stated had they wanted to update it for a championship and had talked to him he'd have not issue but that is not at all the case. Its not some mistake that they are so universally hated by the rest of the forum and it isn't skwc's fault it is by their actions that it has come to this.

Tr!st@n

FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

Taddzy

HUGO. ALEX, JESUS AND CO!! PLEASE DO ME AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM A FAVOR AND LEAVE!! LAST TIME IM ASKING
Senior TKM

JesusRB

Quote from: Max Tadd on October 06, 2015, 10:19:05 PM
HUGO. ALEX, JESUS AND CO!! PLEASE DO ME AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM A FAVOR AND LEAVE!! LAST TIME IM ASKING
we dont leave the forum hahahaha
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi