• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:14:32 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Royal Rumble

Started by JesusRB, October 05, 2015, 07:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JesusRB

Quote from: Avansino on October 05, 2015, 10:44:58 PM
KRP Spain vs SKWC. Hahahhahaha I hope that's a joke. It wouldn't even be a race.
haha, have you a fear?
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Avansino

Quote from: JesusRB on October 05, 2015, 10:53:33 PM
Quote from: Avansino on October 05, 2015, 10:44:58 PM
KRP Spain vs SKWC. Hahahhahaha I hope that's a joke. It wouldn't even be a race.
haha, have you a fear?

Not at all. Since you guys would be slow as hell.

JesusRB

why no avansino? One race, the race will  be recorder!
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Hugo Hernandez

If you are so good because they do not accept the challenge?

Avansino

I will do it, if everyone else in SKWC agrees to do it.

JesusRB

TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

JesusRB

Quote from: Avansino on October 05, 2015, 10:59:14 PM
engine is mini60
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Chiimpus

Quote from: Avansino on October 05, 2015, 10:59:14 PM

Count all 5 of Intrepid SKWC in

LiamHatton

I don't see what a race will do..

Its pointless even agreeing to race with these kids.

They will ram and do all sorts as they always do.

HornetMaX

Oh boy, and I though that the GB community was made up of kids ... you kart guys give us bikes a hope !

MaX.

P.S.
And don't ask to square it off, bikes vs kart on whichever track please :)
Two wheels, more than enough.

Cory_Hayes

PiBoSo Logic.... Ban one of the members that actually knows what he is doing on the forum, just wants people to use their brains, and not illegally take other peoples content with out permission.

Leaves stupid little twats unbanned, who have literally mad a 9 pixel paint for a mini60 and maybe a track that looks like it was made in minecraft or someshit and nothing else to actually contribute to the forum, and also causes roughly 100% of all the problems, ever, on this forum.

Yes, Ian's actions are maybe uncalled for, but, the amount of times he has posted stuff to help people, and tried to direct people in the right direction with stuff, and they just shit on his chest in return, how is that even fair, like, lol wot??!!?!?!, PiBoSo, if I were you I would be getting rid of those toxic little spanish kids who only come on to try troll people, and who have shown that they are just being little douche bags on the forum. Also, no racism intended by saying " Toxic little spanish kids " its a fact, they are a group of little Spanish kids and I'm not naming them one by one.

glhf, plz buy me an awp in round 4, ttyl jk ily.

Birel-Rotax 42

It's terrible coming back to this... These deplorable conflicts, disregard for respect, and stealing peoples' content. This is unacceptable. Please, PiBoSo, take a moment to review the facts I have laid out. Mind you, I have only given DrivingItalia.net and the administrators of the Sim Kart World Champs permission to distribute my content.

I would like to point out that this is a blatant copy and re-badge of my work that was done in 2014. The original files were created on March 8, 2014 at 5:56 PM according to what I have from my Beta 11 archive. These files have some parts that are easily distinguishable as a copy because of timestamps on creation dates. For example, the file entitled i_rotaxmini_s was created 3/4/2014, and in both b11 and b14c versions, the model is identical. Additionally, I have the 3ds Max file for the engine.

As you can see, it is clear that this model is mine, as the 3ds Max file matches up astonishingly similarly to the Spanish release of the MiniMax. I never distributed the source files for the 3d model, so it is clear that this was copied.
Onto the engine curve. The curve is nearly identical. There is only one change between the two, and that is the first number value, changing from 2.00 to 8.00

Here is proof that I did in fact keep an archive of Beta 11
Beta 11

Beta 14c

After all of this investigation, it has become clear that this was completely stolen from my work. Needless to say, there is plenty of denial of it being a copy, so to me there is no ignorance, there is only truth that they know they stole it and they are lying about it.
Quote from: JesusRB on September 29, 2015, 09:56:31 PM
Quote from: DRkarter97 on September 29, 2015, 09:46:43 PM
Quote from: JesusRB on September 29, 2015, 09:14:41 PM
Quote from: DRkarter97 on September 29, 2015, 05:16:44 PM
Quote from: Alexll5 on September 29, 2015, 03:11:12 PM
Quote from: DRkarter97 on September 29, 2015, 03:03:28 AM
Now see this is really pathetic because your post got deleted by the moderators yet you somehow think that it's not going to be deleted again. Also the minimax is still illegal content and you're not allowed to release it to the public.
He didn't give all the information it's not the official minimax is just one he invento do this championship

Its one he stole from Corrie Hiatt, the model is Corrie's that much is obivous
what is the problem?

I don't know how else to explain this your engine mod is an illegal copy Corrie Hiatt's minimax that was released last beta you stole it blantantly.
This minimax isn't a copy

And this

Quote from: JesusRB on September 30, 2015, 04:29:39 PM
I dont stole nothing.

And this, claiming they created it just for the championship

Now see this is really pathetic because your post got deleted by the moderators yet you somehow think that it's not going to be deleted again. Also the minimax is still illegal content and you're not allowed to release it to the public.
He didn't give all the information it's not the official minimax is just one he invento do this championship

Had this issue been brought up to me, and they had contacted me about it, this would not have been an issue. DrKarter97 was looking out for the good of my project by telling them that it is NOT OK to distribute my content out of the two organizations that are permitted to do so. PiBoSo, you banned TonyKartmini over an identical issue, where the content was obviously stolen. That ban has never been lifted. It was warranted, and so it stands, but there is a discrepancy between how issues like this are handled, as none of the members who openly lied about stealing my content have been talked to, or punished in any way. It is unacceptable that it has had to come to the point of me proving that the content was stolen, and that there is no action being taken after the situation has escalated so dramatically. Nearly all members in this thread have broken the rules of this forum by using curse words... If one person can slip through the rules, why is DrKarter97 banned currently? Hugo, Alexll5, and a host of other members have all broken the rules without warnings or bans. This is ridiculous. Please take action. I am beyond disappointed with how this entire situation was handled. Please right the wrongs that have been brought to your attention.
   -Corrie

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on October 06, 2015, 03:51:20 AM
It's terrible coming back to this... These deplorable conflicts, disregard for respect, and stealing peoples' content. This is unacceptable. Please, PiBoSo, take a moment to review the facts I have laid out. Mind you, I have only given DrivingItalia.net and the administrators of the Sim Kart World Champs permission to distribute my content.

I would like to point out that this is a blatant copy and re-badge of my work that was done in 2014. The original files were created on March 8, 2014 at 5:56 PM according to what I have from my Beta 11 archive. These files have some parts that are easily distinguishable as a copy because of timestamps on creation dates. For example, the file entitled i_rotaxmini_s was created 3/4/2014, and in both b11 and b14c versions, the model is identical. Additionally, I have the 3ds Max file for the engine.

As you can see, it is clear that this model is mine, as the 3ds Max file matches up astonishingly similarly to the Spanish release of the MiniMax. I never distributed the source files for the 3d model, so it is clear that this was copied.
Onto the engine curve. The curve is nearly identical. There is only one change between the two, and that is the first number value, changing from 2.00 to 8.00

Here is proof that I did in fact keep an archive of Beta 11
Beta 11

Beta 14c

After all of this investigation, it has become clear that this was completely stolen from my work. Needless to say, there is plenty of denial of it being a copy, so to me there is no ignorance, there is only truth that they know they stole it and they are lying about it.
Quote from: JesusRB on September 29, 2015, 09:56:31 PM
Quote from: DRkarter97 on September 29, 2015, 09:46:43 PM
Quote from: JesusRB on September 29, 2015, 09:14:41 PM
Quote from: DRkarter97 on September 29, 2015, 05:16:44 PM

Its one he stole from Corrie Hiatt, the model is Corrie's that much is obivous
what is the problem?

I don't know how else to explain this your engine mod is an illegal copy Corrie Hiatt's minimax that was released last beta you stole it blantantly.
This minimax isn't a copy

And this

Quote from: JesusRB on September 30, 2015, 04:29:39 PM
I dont stole nothing.

And this, claiming they created it just for the championship

Had this issue been brought up to me, and they had contacted me about it, this would not have been an issue. DrKarter97 was looking out for the good of my project by telling them that it is NOT OK to distribute my content out of the two organizations that are permitted to do so. PiBoSo, you banned TonyKartmini over an identical issue, where the content was obviously stolen. That ban has never been lifted. It was warranted, and so it stands, but there is a discrepancy between how issues like this are handled, as none of the members who openly lied about stealing my content have been talked to, or punished in any way. It is unacceptable that it has had to come to the point of me proving that the content was stolen, and that there is no action being taken after the situation has escalated so dramatically. Nearly all members in this thread have broken the rules of this forum by using curse words... If one person can slip through the rules, why is DrKarter97 banned currently? Hugo, Alexll5, and a host of other members have all broken the rules without warnings or bans. This is ridiculous. Please take action. I am beyond disappointed with how this entire situation was handled. Please right the wrongs that have been brought to your attention.
   -Corrie

+1

Xander Clements

Honestly PiBoSo if you want to play god on this forum and moderate the fights then don't just randomly choose one to but in and make your case. Being that this is the forum of one of your most successful projects, I'd hope that you'd be able to see through the mindset of what truly is best for the group.

These kids from "krpspain", "TupaKart", or "Hugo and Jesus's playground" have been the biggest problem causers that I have ever seen. I'd take them up on an offer to race if they wouldn't just cut the track to intentionally wreck and be 3 seconds off the pace of any SKWC driver.

I appreciate your dedication to this game but I'd hope that you won't remain on the side of those who steal projects and hardly contribute to this small and deflated community.

Sincerely,

A concerned KRP owner

Avansino

Quote from: Xander Clements on October 06, 2015, 05:10:58 AM
Honestly PiBoSo if you want to play god on this forum and moderate the fights then don't just randomly choose one to but in and make your case. Being that this is the forum of one of your most successful projects, I'd hope that you'd be able to see through the mindset of what truly is best for the group.

These kids from "krpspain", "TupaKart", or "Hugo and Jesus's playground" have been the biggest problem causers that I have ever seen. I'd take them up on an offer to race if they wouldn't just cut the track to intentionally wreck and be 3 seconds off the pace of any SKWC driver.

I appreciate your dedication to this game but I'd hope that you won't remain on the side of those who steal projects and hardly contribute to this small and deflated community.

Sincerely,

A concerned KRP owner

+1