• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:50:49 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Extend practice session

Started by aireisor, May 14, 2011, 04:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aireisor

May 14, 2011, 04:48:48 PM Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 05:08:33 PM by aireisor
PiBoSo, please extend practice session length by more than 60 minutes. I've seen 240 minutes on Schwoni's server. I think he messed with the files. But for most of the players it'd be easier to change it in the game settings. Several hours would be good.

Too often I have to restart when I practice alone or with the guys. And there's no point to go on the track when there's only like 5 minutes left, so I have to wait, not forcing others into restarting.

And because of this I often prefer playing offline being lazy to restart all the time.

Schwoni

it is possible with a dedicated server there you only have to change the values to 240 mins an it work.

Stark

Aireisor probably needs more than that  :) That guy could race in 24h Le Mans by himself  ;D
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

aireisor

May 15, 2011, 07:02:50 AM #3 Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 07:04:48 AM by aireisor
Quote from: Schwoni on May 14, 2011, 09:55:24 PM
it is possible with a dedicated server there you only have to change the values to 240 mins an it work.

Yea. But I and many others do not host a dedicated server. That's why I ask. I couldn't get it running even with your help :) Where did you disappear Schwoni, why not in msn?

Quote from: Stark on May 15, 2011, 02:00:52 AM
Aireisor probably needs more than that  :) That guy could race in 24h Le Mans by himself  ;D

I first have to be able to train for 24h, for this reason I ask PiBoSo to extend practice session ;)

But to be serious, if practice was longer, I could always leave the server on when going afk for a long period and people could still play in there. But at the moment I have to shut it down, or after afking reset practice once again and again and again.

In real life practice starts when the track opens and ends when the track closes. Here it's only 60min, so it's not realistic  :D