• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:00:07 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Make LAN racing possible

Started by Mumhra, August 11, 2015, 09:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mumhra

Hello,

new member on this forum although i bought this game back in 2013. I really like it but to be honoust i hardly ever played it. Mostly because LAN racing is impossible. There is no AI in this game, what i understand since making a good AI is very difficult. But i always felt i wanted to practice more before going online.
I am a father of 2 sons, the oldest being 17 and the youngest is 11. We mostly enjoy ourselves with our dirtbikes but we also go karting once every 2 months. The kids are getting pretty good at it. But it would be fun if the 3 of us could have some fun playing this game against eachother. I have 3 pc's and 3 Logitech 25 steering wheels. We often play sim racing games against eachother, but in kart racing pro it is impossible unless i buy 2 extra account. I'm very sorry but 3 times 33 euro's is 99 euro's which is just to much in my opinion.

I can understand that there is a restriction on LAN. I can understand that it is impossible to let 20 guys race against eachother with buying only 1 account. But i think it should be possible with 3 of 4 racers. This would be fantastic because both me and my kids would play the game a lot more and would feel a lot more comfortable if we decide to go and race online.

Mumhra

They both do a lot of jobs around the house and they both get payed well to do them. They both have their own gocart and their own dirtbike in which they put all their money. They won't put their money in this game.

I have no idea if it is possible to include a maximum number of clients for lan racing. I don't know anything about computers or programming.
I understand Piboso about the lan racing nog being possible with only 1 account because before you know it more then 20 people would be playing the game while only 1 guy had payed for it. I agree 100% that it is correct that that is not possible. But i also do think that it should be possible for one family to play online against eachother with only 1 account. In other racing sims i play, like LFS, i can race against my kids with only 1 account. It would be great if this was possible with kart racing pro as well. I do think this game is better.

Anyway, just a suggestion. I think this is the place to put suggestions :)