• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:52:42 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Toowoomba kart track

Started by Arrowx395, July 31, 2015, 01:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrowx395

Hey guys, I know there has been Toowoomba kart track available for download and released a few years ago, however the links for it that I have found don't seem to be available anymore.
Is there a updated version or can anyone advise me on how to download it if possible
Thanks

TURKEY8RAIN

It would be cool if it was redone because it got resurfaced not too long ago, not sure if they changed the layout though.

Karts: RK-KZ10 raced in KZ2
         Monaco Ka100 raced in Ka3 Senior

Arrowx395

Quote from: TURKEY8RAIN on July 31, 2015, 02:14:19 PM
It would be cool if it was redone because it got resurfaced not too long ago, not sure if they changed the layout though.

Yea I recently drove on the new surface, the layout is the same just a bit wider in places.

LIAM 36 AUS

Yeah, the State titles are there next weekend

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: LIAM 36 AUS on August 01, 2015, 11:41:17 AM
Yeah, the State titles are there next weekend

yeah the track has kerbs

Ryan Harris

Well, ill have you guys know that I am reconstructing it TKC At the moment. Heavy focus on height elevation and camber etc. In field terrain is very WIP.

Cory_Hayes

Looking good! Keep up the good work, really keen to drive it :D

Arrowx395

LIAM 36 AUS

LIAM 36 AUS

On a Sidenote, I can't seem to get the original Toowoomba track to work anymore, Everytime it loads onto Toowoomba it crashes. Does anyone else have this problem?

Cory_Hayes

vancstar.71

In the meantime can anyone provide a link to the original track for download, thanks

vancstar.71

Found a version is the new version the Toowoomba V25 ? As I have enjoyed racing both on the sim and in real life but just want to know if I am using the latest version or not, thanks