• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:30:14 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Atlanta Motorsports Park rFactor 2 Track Conversion

Started by Myles Rowe Top Kart #6, July 01, 2015, 09:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myles Rowe Top Kart #6

(Just wondering not really asking)Is it possible anybody could convert AMP for me to KRP. I don't have 3dsmax or whatever it is called because I guess my computer doesn't have enough storage or something. So just wondring not really asking. Thanks 😀 🚗 👍 6⃣
Sincerely,

Myles Rowe

Myles Rowe Top Kart #6

July 01, 2015, 06:26:57 PM #1 Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 09:16:59 PM by Myles Rowe Top Kart #6
Quote from: DRkarter97 on July 01, 2015, 12:30:41 PM
It's possible but it's a super lengthy and time consuming process, the track is interesting so I wouldn't be surprised if krp sees a bit of a revival with anew beta that a modded comes back and decides to convert it.

Also it's fine to ask if it's possible the line is asking someone to give it out as that implies that you expect the modders to be constantly producing stuff for krp and is also ignorant of the fact it may be private for a number of reasons. Your post is good no worries
K. Thanks
Sincerely,

Myles Rowe

tebbers14

Quote from: DRkarter97 on July 01, 2015, 12:30:41 PM
It's possible but it's a super lengthy and time consuming process, the track is interesting so I wouldn't be surprised if krp sees a bit of a revival with anew beta that a modded comes back and decides to convert it.

Also it's fine to ask if it's possible the line is asking someone to give it out as that implies that you expect the modders to be constantly producing stuff for krp and is also ignorant of the fact it may be private for a number of reasons. Your post is good no worries

+1 for AMP, but not a good idea as karts will most likely fly to the car track.