• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:24:12 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

bugs krp13

Started by evolution-kart, March 30, 2015, 03:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evolution-kart

It is nice to have a list with more than 100 tracks, but if we have more than 128 tracks, by all tracks over this number there is no image, no location and no author displayed in the Settings-window. Only the track info and the settings will be shown.

If i was connected to a track and than go back and click at "exit from race or testing" the yes-button, the programm crash, so i cant normaly finish the program.

Tr!st@n

+1 and exhaust smoke doesnt work.
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

Cory_Hayes

exhaust smoke does work...

dibu

Quote from: evolution-kart on March 30, 2015, 03:28:36 PM
If i was connected to a track and than go back and click at "exit from race or testing" the yes-button, the programm crash, so i cant normaly finish the program.
With Beta13 this happend too at one of my pcs running an older Nvidia driver. When I moved to Beta13b it didn't happen anymore (nothing else changed).

Myles Rowe Top Kart #6

I can't even install it says the setup file is corrupted.  :(
Sincerely,

Myles Rowe

Taddzy

MYLES stop being a derp and re download the setup file!!! your not the first to have that

or do us all a favor and dont
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

evolution-kart

Quote from: dibu on March 30, 2015, 06:05:55 PM
Quote from: evolution-kart on March 30, 2015, 03:28:36 PM
With Beta13 this happend too at one of my pcs running an older Nvidia driver. When I moved to Beta13b it didn't happen anymore (nothing else changed).

I have tested it with 3 different PC's and the latest Nvidia-drivers, but every time the same result.
The PC's all run with Win XP.