• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:17:53 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

"Auto" Camera Option

Started by Birel-Rotax 42, February 02, 2015, 06:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birel-Rotax 42

On my new track, I am trying to include fully functional cameras. Unfortunately, I can't understand the function (and I can't get it to work) of the auto camera, and I don't understand what I am doing wrong. Also unfortunately, I have messaged a couple of people about this and have either have asked a question they don't know the answer to, or haven't gotten a response. I have also messaged PiBoSo, but no response there, either. What is it, how do you use it, and what is necessary to have the auto camera work?

If anyone has any information, please tell us what you know, a few others don't understand it either and want help as well. Thanks!

PiBoSo

The "Auto" camera automatically chooses between the pit and track camera sets, based on the target kart position.

Birel-Rotax 42

That makes sense. So if my track cameras draw from say, 500-750, the auto camera will switch between the pitlane and that camera when a kart gets into the 500-700 through on the track centerline?

Also, what is necessary to get "auto zoom" to work? It has a reference FOV, a min, and a max, but how does it change between different FOV's while a kart is in the range the camera is being drawn from?

Thank you for replying.