• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:06:22 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

game will not load beta 12

Started by bradSSX, January 02, 2015, 04:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bradSSX

January 02, 2015, 04:07:43 AM Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 04:10:47 AM by bradSSX
Hi Guys

i have just installed beta 12 and i go to launch the game nothing happens ive looked at the process kart.exe in task manager it shows for about 3 seconds then disappears, I have disabled my antivirus and allowed through firewall but something is killing the process.
i have deleted everything including my documents profile and licence and done a fresh install also. anyone else had this problem??

im running win 7 latest updates 4770k gtx 980 driver 344.75

PiBoSo

Please make sure that the files are not changed, or restore the license file.

bradSSX

It still wouldn't load before i deleted the KRp from my documents i should mention it did it on beta 11 also. it worked fine when i first put on beta 11 the only change my computer has had is gpu so it worked on a r9 290 but now wont with the gtx 980 i really want to try the dk2 now so bad...lol

bradSSX

So i was able to install it on my laptop with no problem and it fired up so there must be something blocking it on my gaming pc, is there anything i can do to find the cause?
It seems im the only one with this problem.

bradSSX

Problem fixed i can now play it after installing beta 12b, now time to work out the DK2