• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:45:58 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Carburation and damage

Started by Cris_Ace, December 08, 2010, 07:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cris_Ace

December 08, 2010, 07:25:27 PM Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 07:30:52 PM by Cris_Ace
This is my fists post and I'm really interested in this simulator;
I 've just tried only in demo but I think to buy it in few days with some friends;
1)it would be great to have also the carburation simulated in this,because it's a big part of game in karting experience (with engine failures and broke-out of course)
2)also I think it would be grat to have tyres wear and the possibility to keep the same tyres unless you'll go in pit to change them (as in netKar pro for example)
3)for future release it would be also great to have axle damage(when going over kerb too heavy) and tyres punctures (due to contact or wear itself)
That's it; a very big applause to choose to include some driver animation,it adds gret fun to the simulator
PS.sorry for bad English,I'm Italian ;)

Eslotes

Quote from: Cris_Ace on December 08, 2010, 07:25:27 PM
2)also I think it would be grat to have tyres wear and the possibility to keep the same tyres unless you'll go in pit to change them

Nah in a real race i dont gone to change tyres wtf
and in practice to why? just go off and then u change and u go on track
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Gatto

Carburation:
Very good idea. For me ist very difficult settings of buterfly carburator in KF2 Category during the driving in real. It would be good if I can test this settings complete after damage engine. (On the steering wheel display can be temperature of exhast gas...) Thanks  :)
Czech KF2 Championships 2011 - 2nd place (Maranello RS9-LS / Maranello MK11-F2 / Vega XM)