• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:40:46 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

kart.exe error? Suggestions?

Started by trent91, April 30, 2011, 03:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trent91

Any time I try to open the sim I get an error report, any help is appreciated.

ps: I have already tried redownloading and updating drivers on computer.

Thanks, Trent.

Racehard

April 30, 2011, 09:30:44 AM #1 Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 09:36:51 AM by Racehard
I once had the same problem when I installed krp on a second computer, but the error was due to no graphics crad drivers or just the ones which win7 automatically installs, so I expected it not to work properly. And I never even came to the loading screen.

However I found out that I almost always get the error message, when I move the mouse around and click randomly at the middle of the screen while krp is loading, doesn't matter in which place, so I can kind of force the problem.

And sometimes it occurs randomly when I am on a session, but this case is rather rare.

When do you get the error message?

trent91

The error occurred with mine right at the loading screen, sometimes before it gets to it which is very confusing. I know the graphics card should handle it as it worked for a while, but then something happened to the computer (not sure what) and it suddenly stopped working and I havent gotten it to work since.

Stark

Anything else that has stopped working since this happend? Try to unistall Kart Racing Pro. Then go to systeem tools and restore system to an earlier point before the problem appeared. 

Start>Alla Programs>Maintance>System tools>system restore ...  I dont really know all the english words, my OS is in swedish, but i hope u understand  :)
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

trent91

This is the only thing that I noticed stopped working, all DirectX games do work, but this does not, so I dont know if it is an opengl issue or not.