• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:02:06 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Ricciardo Kart

Started by BrazendB, January 03, 2015, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrazendB

January 03, 2015, 01:02:40 PM Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 01:33:13 AM by BrazendB
https://mega.co.nz/#!sdBzzbrC!xL0XVnFGKaiOSCRq2nhwIbWWLmXwJ4OBQk0R_2CtjH8
Just Finished work on the Ricciardo Kart minus the steering wheel because I cant find the new steering wheel template. Hope you like it.

Just updated the Ricciardo Kart with the steering wheel. Hope you all enjoy it.
https://mega.co.nz/#!pAwkibwQ!7z8A3cuCNdFfD24JlV7opAR71P9BjqXlqZhd_k9Orhg

Tr!st@n

Nice, thank you. But the Ricciardo was in work by someone else, you should check that next time.
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

Cory_Hayes

Good job, but as Tristan said, someone else was going to be making this skin ( and probably will anyway ).
But good job for trying anyway dude.

BrazendB

First of all thanks to you both and yes I checked that and I don't think its fair that you can call dibs on multiple skins and I hope that he makes it anyway and not stop just because I made it.

Cory_Hayes

I kind of agree on the people calling dibs thing, but knowing the guy who planned on making it, who would of done an alright job :)
But thank you for taking this whole thing so well.

BrazendB

Yeah I just had the side pods already done from weeks ago so I just wanted to finish the whole skin off and if his is better than i will gladly download his and use it.

Birel-Rotax 42

So are you also going to make the BirelART and the RK Kart too?

BrazendB

I will if you want me to.

Birel-Rotax 42

You might give Max Tadd a run for Mr. Steal Your Project this year, and it's just January! Keep it up!

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on January 03, 2015, 02:02:15 PM
You might give Max Tadd a run for Mr. Steal Your Project this year, and it's just January! Keep it up!

Just leave it.
No need to start an argument :)

BrazendB

I just wanted to do one skin not 4 ok just because you want to hog all the kart skins to yourself doesn't mean you have to be mad at me ok.

Cory_Hayes

Birel-Rotax 42

Quote from: Cory_Hayes on January 03, 2015, 02:04:01 PM
Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on January 03, 2015, 02:02:15 PM

Just leave it.
No need to start an argument :)
No need to steal peoples' projects.

"I think it's unfair that people can call the opportunity to make a paint, yet I will make the paints that exact person has also made and posted pictures of"

There is a certain respect that comes with time. Usually new members respect individuals who have been around longer, but seeming as most of the older members have been driven off, I'm pretty sure I'm just delusional. Just an FYI, I am the person who is doing the RK, Ricciardo, and BirelART (If you didn't know, figured you didn't because you are openly stealing projects now)

Everybody has agreed to not impede on anyone elses' projects, and it has worked out fine. Everyone has acknowledged that "this person is doing this" and "that person is doing that" and when I have posted WIP pictures of both the BirelART and RK prior to even Beta 12, I'm confident that doing one other skin isn't one of the seven deadly sins.

Enjoy yourself!

BrazendB

For starters its not like i just got the game i've been following this game and been on the forums looking at flowing what people have been doign for the past like 3 years but brought the game at the start of this year. I only did one skin ok i'm not doing anymore and don't have plans of stealing peoples projects but when people say that they are going to do multiple projects and don't let other people have a go at them i think this is the bigger problem ok. And speaking of respect my respect for you have dropped dramatically now i liked the work you have done in the past and have used many of your skins and other projects but now i don't think that i want to support what you are doing anymore because of how you react to someone wanting to do a skin in a game that they enjoy. I'm not arguing about this anymore ok.

Birel-Rotax 42

Quote from: DRkarter97 on January 01, 2015, 09:53:35 PM
This thread is so the large amount of FP7 paints can be done the most efficient way possible. Feel free to request paints and those people who make paints can claim them here. I'll update this first post with a list of the paints being made and who is making them.

DRkarter97
Praga 2015, 2014, dark
OK1 2014, Dark 2014
Intrepid 2014/2013, 2012
Mach 1
Art Gp FP7 edition

Birel-Rotax42
BirelArt
CompKart
RK
Riccardo

Marco Dakic
Flandria

Cory Hayes
Ital Kart

Jesus RB
Top Kart
Please tell me why having 4 different skins is unacceptable? DrKarter 97 has 9 skins going! If you want to have a double standard, that is fine by me, and if you don't support my work, I'm fine with that too; you're not the first person to not like me, and surely not the last. My anger comes from the fact that you have openly acknowledged that somebody is and has had intentions of doing the skin and that They have been doing other stuff (like updating the Rotax and X30) or creating other paints that they have planned on doing. Regardless, opinions are opinions, and words are in fact more destructive than nukes.

P.S. your account was registered on the 26th of February, 2014